Author Topic: green up or stop loss [TCKT09082013GSL]  (Read 3522 times)

Tags:
  • All members
green up or stop loss [TCKT09082013GSL]
« on: 09 Aug 2013, 15:14 »
hi how do i green or stop loss x time before off not using ticks or profit just back @3 and if its 2.5 at x time before off green or if its 3.5 distribute loss cheers

Re: green up or stop loss [TCKT09082013GSL]
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2013, 17:06 »
Hi
To "manually" green or red a back bet @3.0:
Lay
Price: lay_price
Amount: (bm_backp*bm_backa)/lay_price
Conditions:
market's minutes before the off is less than x
AND
    OR
    selection's lay price is equal or less than 2.50
    OR
    selection's lay price is equal or greater than 3.50
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Aug 2013, 11:49 »
Hi ya Mark long time no see.
What i am trying to do here is close a back bet or a lay bet x minutes before the off for  green or a red
I am backing and laying x mins before the off prices arent an issue when conditions are met i just want to close @x mins before start and either green or red up
Regards Andrew

« Reply #3 on: 12 Aug 2013, 12:17 »
Hi Andrew
I had a few weeks off.

There is a group of stop-loss settings that will do what you are asking automatically. They will match any unmatched bets at the best available price according to the settings.
Settings > Stop-Loss

or some example triggers if you want to do it in a trigger:
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/stop-loss/distribute-loss-after-lay/
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/stop-loss/distribute-loss-after-back/

if the above does not meet your needs let me know and we will go into more detail.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 12 Aug 2013, 13:45 »
Hi Mark can you have a look at these 2 triggers for me i had posted but mcbee isnt well at the moment and couldnt answer maybe you can help?
Basically i want trigger to fire  at x mins before the off if the green or stop loss hasnt been reached just an example if i lay @5 and have stop loss set for 4 and a green set for 6 but the price doesnt reach either @ x mins before off close the bet for a green or red

« Reply #5 on: 12 Aug 2013, 15:47 »
Hi
For the backing trigger file I would do this with one lay trigger.
You can see the idea with the 3 distinct OR condition blocks for green / red / close.
I have done the back trigger file and attach it here. The principle is the same for the lay trigger file (use a back trigger there.)
The trigger is not extensively tested. Please use test mode.
BTW in your lay trigger file, min_ticks is not defined for the green-up, so as stands will not work.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 12 Aug 2013, 16:41 »
cheers mark mcbee will be glad to see you back he has been flat out helping lol

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE