Author Topic: green up or stop loss [TCKT17072013GOSL]  (Read 4357 times)

Tags:
  • All members
green up or stop loss [TCKT17072013GOSL]
« on: 17 Jul 2013, 16:00 »
Hi im struggling here with a trigger i back a horse in the mornin at x what i need to do is have my green up with unequal profit fire at 1 min before off if i am in profit to do so or spread loss at the same time if in negative situation i can get both to work on their own but not together any help would be grateful
Regards Andrew

• Élite
Re: green up or stop loss
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2013, 16:23 »
hi
the distribute loss trigger does both green and loss.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2013, 18:01 »
so the answer has been in front of me the whole time i've been going mad over this lol ;D

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 18 Jul 2013, 15:49 »
Hi mcbee what conditions do i need for this to work? i have for my back trigger back matched is greater than 0 and lay matched is = to 0 and markets mins before off is equal or less than 1 but it doesnt fire. basically i need to close any lay or back bets for profit or loss as i said in previous i can do each on there own but not together. i was using a green trigger and for a stop loss just backing or laying the selection before off but sometimes that was leaving me with very big liability on a horse  an as sods law would have it thats when they win any help would be welcome
Andrew

• Élite
Re: green up or stop loss [TCKT17072013GOSL]
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2013, 20:26 »
hi
can you add your trigger to the post, so that i can work out why it is not working.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 24 Jul 2013, 12:24 »
Hi mcbee here is the trigger i have tried the distribute loss on its own and with green up but i can get to fire i would like to exit the lay bet at 1 minute before off. the green up works perfect for me when in profit before start but if in negative cant get it to work thanks for looking
Andrew

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 24 Jul 2013, 13:12 »
hi
your stop loss trigger has a formula error, you have not put  (  at the beginning .
you have   bm_backp*bm_backa)/lay_price
but it should be
(bm_backp*bm_backa)/lay_price

this is why we need to see the triggers.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 24 Jul 2013, 13:26 »
cheers mcbee now i feel stupid for that thanks again

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 24 Jul 2013, 15:16 »
hi mcbee the trigger is still not working properly it doesnt fire on stop loss trigger i disabled the green up trigger thinking that might have something to do with it but its still not firing any suggestions as to what to do?

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 24 Jul 2013, 18:08 »
hi
yes, in your loss trigger you have the condition
and selections lay price is less than bm_backp
BUT you have made a lay bet
so it should be
and selections lay price is less than bm_layp

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 24 Jul 2013, 18:10 »
hi mcbee i changed that condition earlier and it worked ok on the next few races so thanks for your help

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE