Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by yorkiemac08 on 17 Jul 2013
  • Hi im struggling here with a trigger i back a horse in the mornin at x what i need to do is have my green up with unequal profit fire at 1 min before off if i am in profit to do so or spread loss at the same time if in negative situation i can get both to work on their own but not together any help would be grateful
    Regards Andrew
  • #2 by mcbee on 17 Jul 2013
  • hi
    the distribute loss trigger does both green and loss.

mcbee
  • #3 by yorkiemac08 on 17 Jul 2013
  • so the answer has been in front of me the whole time i've been going mad over this lol ;D
  • #4 by yorkiemac08 on 18 Jul 2013
  • Hi mcbee what conditions do i need for this to work? i have for my back trigger back matched is greater than 0 and lay matched is = to 0 and markets mins before off is equal or less than 1 but it doesnt fire. basically i need to close any lay or back bets for profit or loss as i said in previous i can do each on there own but not together. i was using a green trigger and for a stop loss just backing or laying the selection before off but sometimes that was leaving me with very big liability on a horse  an as sods law would have it thats when they win any help would be welcome
    Andrew
  • #5 by mcbee on 23 Jul 2013
  • hi
    can you add your trigger to the post, so that i can work out why it is not working.

mcbee
  • #6 by yorkiemac08 on 24 Jul 2013
  • Hi mcbee here is the trigger i have tried the distribute loss on its own and with green up but i can get to fire i would like to exit the lay bet at 1 minute before off. the green up works perfect for me when in profit before start but if in negative cant get it to work thanks for looking
    Andrew
  • #7 by mcbee on 24 Jul 2013
  • hi
    your stop loss trigger has a formula error, you have not put  (  at the beginning .
    you have   bm_backp*bm_backa)/lay_price
    but it should be
    (bm_backp*bm_backa)/lay_price

this is why we need to see the triggers.

mcbee
  • #8 by yorkiemac08 on 24 Jul 2013
  • cheers mcbee now i feel stupid for that thanks again
  • #9 by yorkiemac08 on 24 Jul 2013
  • hi mcbee the trigger is still not working properly it doesnt fire on stop loss trigger i disabled the green up trigger thinking that might have something to do with it but its still not firing any suggestions as to what to do?
  • #10 by mcbee on 24 Jul 2013
  • hi
    yes, in your loss trigger you have the condition
    and selections lay price is less than bm_backp
    BUT you have made a lay bet
    so it should be
    and selections lay price is less than bm_layp

mcbee
  • #11 by yorkiemac08 on 24 Jul 2013
  • hi mcbee i changed that condition earlier and it worked ok on the next few races so thanks for your help
Pages:
Actions