Author Topic: [TR] Greening up 1 minute before off time horse racing/football  (Read 5014 times)

• All members
Hello guys hope you can help.

I am no good at writing my own triggers.

Basically i just want a trigger where I can place a bet on either a horse race or football match say a few hours before a race or match and my bet will be stopped out 1 minute before off time or the start of the match.

Many Thanks

• Administrator
Please see your triggers attached. Use the constants to adjust your triggers (e.g. change the size of bet or choose the rank of the favourite).

Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
I'm afraid the trigger doesn't work right.The trigger is putting my money on the third favourite in the race,I need the money to go on the favourite.

The trigger I want is where I make the selection myself and then my selection greens up with a minute to go.

If this is not possible the first trigger my money gets put on the favourite.

Thanks for all your hard work up till now. 

• Administrator
You did not specify which selection you want to bet in your trigger conditions.

If it is the favourite you want, just change the value of the fav_rank constant to 1.

If you want to bet on a different selection, please specify how you would like to let the trigger know which selection it is (e.g. through "Import selections for auto-trading" for example).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
This is what I do each day.

I look for horses at 9am each day that are priced between 2.0 and 3.0 on Betfair and note down the price.

I then look again at 12pm to 1pm and if the horse has come in in price, if it has come this is when I place my bet manually.

Then I want to leave the computer and then the trigger stops me out with a minute to go.

Is this possible ?

Sorry for explaining myself properly.

• Administrator
if the horse has come in in price

Does this mean the price has dropped or risen?

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
A horse that has dropped in price 

example 3.0 into 2.0

Thanks for your help with this. 

• Administrator
I am attaching the amended triggers. See the new constants in the file. You can change the values of these constants to adjust your triggers.

You will need to start refreshing your markets as early as specified in the value of the remember_time constant.

Since this is your first trigger requests, I made the changes within the same topic, but please keep in mind that you need to specify all your requirements in the initial request. Anything you will want to add or amend to the triggers that have already been delivered will have to go in the next request, according to our rules.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I'm very sorry my friend but I can't get this trigger to work.

I'm not the best on computer's.

I just can't get this one to work at all.

I'll give you an example that I have just attempted with this new trigger.

I placed a £200 test bet manually on the favourite in the first at Aintree.

I expected my bet to be greened up with the trigger 1 minute for the off time.

This didn't happen and my bet went in play.

Like I said I'm not the best.

• All members
Let's try another one that I've been back testing.

A trigger that will place a bet into the market in a football match that will fire a back bet into the Market for a goal to be scored from the 85th onwards.

Let's see if I have any better luck with that.

• Administrator
I placed a £200 test bet manually on the favourite in the first at Aintree.

Do you actually do not need the triggers to place the initial bets, only to green them up at 1 minute before the off?

Let's try another one that I've been back testing.

If you would like to create another trigger, please open a new topic in the corresponding section.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I do not want the trigger to put me into the market, I want to do that manually. That's why I originally said I wanted it to place bets for both Football and Racing. I just want the trigger to green or red me up with 1 minute to go before the start of the match or Horse Race weather I place the bet in a morning or 5 minutes before the start. The latest trigger you sent me put me in the market with 120 minutes to go but it didn't green me up with 1 minute to go, the bets are going in play.

I hope this helps.   

• Administrator
Please see the triggers attached.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
I think we at nearly there, this is exactly what I want. Just one thing, would it be possible  to write into this trigger a rule where you lay first and then it's gets you out of the market by backing, at the moment it just backs and then lays.

Sorry for messing you about but this is the first trigger I have asked to be written so I am very new to this.

I appreciate all the hard work you have done with this and how frustrated you must be with me.

Thanks again.

• All members
I think we at nearly there, this is exactly what I want. Just one thing, would it be possible  to write into this trigger a rule where you lay first and then it's gets you out of the market by backing, at the moment it just backs and then lays.

Sorry for messing you about but this is the first trigger I have asked to be written so I am very new to this.

I appreciate all the hard work you have done with this and how frustrated you must be with me.

Thanks again.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE