Author Topic: greening up after a goal  (Read 491 times)

Tags:
  • All members
greening up after a goal
« on: 26 Feb 2021, 14:31 »
Hi all

I'm having a bit of a struggle adapting a green up action and hoped someone could point me in the right direction. 

I mainly use match_score1+match_score2 is greater than 0 as a condition to green up after the first goal but that is when the score has been 0-0 at half time. I am now wanting to expand my game selection to include scores that are not 0-0 at half time but a 2nd half goal is still expected.

I have the trigger set doing what I need I just can't seem to get the green up trigger to fire after the expected goal is scored. Obviously I can't use the match_score1+match_score2 is greater than 0 because the game could have been 1-1 or 2-0 etc at half time so need another condition to tell the trigger to green up after the goal.

I've tried the  market score has changed condition but that doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Re: greening up after a goal
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2021, 17:32 »
Hi
After the first goal use:
market_pscore1
market_pscore2
market_pscore is the previous score value but have a look in the helpfile (market variables) to see how it works

OR
specifically after HT:
market_score1 + market_score2 is greater than match_ht_score1 + match_ht_score2 

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE