Author Topic: greening up trigger with 2 ticks above back price  (Read 3289 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi again!
I already made a trigger laying 1 tick under layprice. My problem with the greening up trigger is that there is no field "price". So how can I make a greening up trigger that backs a price that is 2 ticks above back price?
Thanks for your help!

Stealth

• Élite
Re: greening up trigger with 2 ticks above back price
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2012, 18:05 »
hi
if you use v7 bot, you will find that the greenup triggers are for ticks OR %.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2012, 23:53 »
Yes I know, but these ticks or % are not related to the current lay/back price, are they? (e.g. when I have a green up trigger with "2 ticks", then this trigger doesn't place a bet with 2 ticks above the current back price. The trigger tries to green up my lay bet that I made before with minimum profit of 2 ticks.)

But what I want is a trigger trying to place a back bet, that greens up the lay bet with a price that is 2 ticks above the current back price.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2012, 06:25 »
hi
look at these triggers and pick one that has a manual greenup, then alter to suit your requirements.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/green-up-hedge/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jul 2012, 09:08 »
Hi
I would suggest a back trigger:
price: r_ticks(back_price,2)
amount: use an appropriate formula to greenup
http://community.welldonesoft.com/triggered-betting-10/formulas/
Conditions: your conditions as to when you want it to fire
e.g. back_price is greater than bm_layp
and lay_unmatched is equal to 0
etc…
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2012, 10:19 »
Thank you! That's what I thought about. Let's try if it works  ;)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE