Author Topic: greyhounds simple triger  (Read 3701 times)

Tags:
  • All members
greyhounds simple triger
« on: 30 Oct 2014, 10:17 »
hi..yesterday i created a post on MAKE ME A TRIGER but i hadnt a valid license, so today i bought a subscription and im posting my strategy again cause i dont know how to create it plz help  me out i have a simple strategy that i wud like to implement on a triger bot the markeet is the greyhounds that consist in a back dutching on the 2,3,4, favs 20secs before the race starts with a loss recoupment staking plan:

constants configurable:
-amount to win peer race -  (1e)
-maxim amount for liability when recovering losses- ( 15e)
- stop beting if maxim profit is reatched - (25% of the starting bank)
- stop beting if maxim lost reatched - ( 25% of the bank)
-odds of the favorite have to be highter to place the bet  - (3)
-number of dogs have to be equal to 6
-time to bet before the off

RULES:
1- if i want to win 1e peer race i dont want that my max liability ill be more then 3e, i guess this can be made by sorting the minimun odds to bet, or can be in %  cause somedays i may want to only gain 0.50c peer race and the max liability shud be 1.5e and other days more so adjust this to only bet when this crittéria is met, or ratio shud be 1:3 max when beting always if not, dont bet and move to next race
-do not place any bet before the previous one is setle

staking plan example
1 bet -- amount to win = 1e maxim liability for the bet is 3e ==BET LOOSE / Red = 3e
2 bet -- amount to win = 1e+3e( from bet 1)=4 dont exced the rule nºmaxim liability for this bet 15e == BET LOOSE / Red = +-7
3 bet -- amount to win = 1e+7e(from bet 2)= 8 maxim liability for this bet 15e == BET LOOSE / Red = +-12
4 bet -- amount to win = 1e+12e(from bet 3)= 13 maxim liability for this bet 15e== BET WIN /Green= 13e green
5 bet -- amount to win = same as bet 4 till clear the loss , if this next bet win the loss shud be cvered and then return to BET 1 and do it again

if for some reason and it does happen, the BET 4 is another loss do this  return to BET 1 and do it all over again from BET 1

so we have a 3 loss in a row with maximun loss of 22e overall when this happen 3 losses in a row return to bet 1

the main thing here is not to blow the bank..if you know of any staking plan more eficiente plz add it a staking plan that can hold like 5 to 8 reds ina  row but this one i guess its not bad, if for your experience it tells you it doesnt work long term say plz! tks in advance and once agian sorry for my crap english
....never judge others! ..cause ya may do the same!

• All members
Re: greyhounds simple triger
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2014, 10:33 »
forget to add the trigger that im using

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 01 Nov 2014, 09:07 »
hi
i am working on your trigger.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 01 Nov 2014, 11:23 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
Amount to win
Maximum loss then reset loss and start from amount to win
Maximum liability
Profit stop at percent of starting bank     
Stop loss at percent of starting bank
Minimum price for the first favourite
Minimum number of runners
First favourite in range
Last favourite in range
Minutes before the start time to place the bets

i have used amount lost not losses in a row, to reset the losses and start from amount to win again

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 01 Nov 2014, 11:51 »
tks mcbee ill test now tks for the work!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 01 Nov 2014, 12:20 »
hi mcbee the triger isnt placing bets when it shud cause the option in minimun price of the favorite is 3, wth i want is to bet when the favorite is hight then for exemple 3, and i guess its set in the other direction this way you put cause it dont place a bet

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 01 Nov 2014, 13:14 »
hi
it is set that if the first favourites price is equal or greater than your set price, the bet will be placed, if the selections book% will make a profit.
make sure that you have set mfp to allow small bets.
monitor markets at least 1 minute before the start time.
i have just tested again with the time machine and crayford 13:11, chose index 3,4 and 5.
make sure that the green light is on , next to triggers and th the left of auto greenup.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 01 Nov 2014, 13:57 »
ya my bad i donwloaded MFP again and forgot to check that boxes sorry and tks mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 02 Nov 2014, 21:24 »
hi mcbee, the reset loss and start form 0 isn't working as pretended..it doesn't reset the loss it keeps bet and bet..and when we got a win he just bet from the ATW, isn't i got here a log file of today ..i have the loss set to 20 and the max liability to 15, after this losing streak the bot did won 1 race of 8e and then start again on the .30 stake tks macbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 02 Nov 2014, 21:47 »
dont ya have nothing that i can use for long loosing runs to prevent bank wipe? err tks in advance all the help is appreciate macbee

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 03 Nov 2014, 08:43 »
hi
sorry, but the trigger is working as your instructions.
you could have a setting to bet x amount after x losses in a row,so you could have bet .10 if losses is equal or more than 4, this would help with the long loosing run,then return to recover bets after a win, but when using recovery with dutching, the stakes can get very big quick.
if you need the trigger altered, you will have to request another trigger.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 03 Nov 2014, 09:01 »
hi mcbee, and sorry but the triger isn't working as it shud, if i have my "Maximum loss then reset loss and start from amount to win" set to 20e like i post the pic..the bot shud have stoped and start from the start ATW, withc it didnt happen and it ended up losing like 7 races in a row making a loss of around 100e

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE