Author Topic: [TR] Greyhounds:Trigger bet in forcast market based on results of previous win market  (Read 1496 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi,

I am new to this and trying to create what sounds like a simple trigger but I cant seem to specify the 'Forcast' market  in the trigger (there doesn't seem to be the option?). Here is basically what I want to do in greyhound racing.

• Trigger a laybet on the second favourite if odds are less or equal to 5
  • If it wins, keep repeating the same bet in win market
  • Every time I lose in the win market I want to place a one off lay bet on the 2nd favourite in the Forcast market if odds are less than 20

Any help with this would be great, thank you.

• Élite
hi
i am testing your trigger but it is taking time because i do not have any forecast markets in the time machine, so i have to test in live markets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
wow thank you very much, I hope it doesn't take too much time but much appreciated :)

• Élite
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Selections rank
Max lay price win market
Max lay price forecast market
Minutes before the start time to place the bet

you need to load and monitor both win and forecast markets.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Excellent, thank you very much, have tested it and it does exactly what I wanted. The idea of this trigger is that I use the forecast market as an alternative to a loss recoup staking plan. While laying in the forecast mark has greater risk / large liability, there is also a little less chance to lose so hopefully I can get to my £10 or £20 target profit before I hit a huge loss.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE