Author Topic: help needed  (Read 1911 times)

Tags:
  • All members
help needed
« on: 12 Aug 2014, 01:12 »
Hi there i wud like to make a trigger that include my strategy if possible, wth i meant with this strategy is to gain X ticks during a football match more then one time peer game:

first half:

- only lay if one team is loosing by 1 goal, and lay the team that is loosing, and place the back bet in hedge for X ticks

second half:

-lay at 60m  the game must be  draw and lay the highter odds and place a back bet in 
 hedge   X ticks

-lay at 70m the game must be draw or diff of one goal, lay the higther team odds and place a back bet after X ticks

-lay at 80m if one team is loosing or draw lay the highter team odds then place a       back   bet to hedge X ticks

- only lay if only one goal separate the two teams

- the ticks and the minuts must be configurable and the amount of entries in the match acoording to the strategy

-if a goal is scored agains my position, close in red after the market establish

• Élite
Re: help needed
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2014, 06:16 »
hi
is this the trigger you want making.

hi again, ive been making some calculations around the under limit market, and i use this strategy but manually and i wud like to put it ona  triger if possible, ill try to explain it:

- at minut 77 open the under limit market e.g if is 1-0 the 1.5 under shud be opened
- place a back bet in front of the market ,so lets say  the lay is at 1.8 and the first   back bet is at 1.84 and i want to place my back bet at 1.83 and then wait 15seconds to be matched if not matched, cancel it and place another back bet the same way as before till is matched
-after the back bet enters automatically puts a lay bet X ticks above to be matched

-wud like a constant to set the time and another to the liquidity of the market to only enter if for exemple the market has 30k,and another for the amount to be backed and the ticks of the profit if possible

-and in the same trigger do one more entry at minut 91 (config) but to get matched right way, and then close the trade after X ticks

tks in advance!

if it is, then are you sure that you want to back bet lower than the lay bet, because this results in a loss.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE