Author Topic: Help to repair trigger  (Read 3160 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help to repair trigger
« on: 24 Nov 2013, 17:01 »
Hi!

I have made this trigger to bet greyhounds according to rank.

I want to lay greyhounds if their rank drops/rises outside the defined range and back another dog.

For example, if I bet ranks between 1-3 and someone's rank drops to 4, it will be layed and consequently new number 3 will be backed (regardless the profit or loss).

My trigger seems to lay the dogs (even in "minus"-minutes) but won't back again.

Thanks!

• All members
Re: Help to repair trigger
« Reply #1 on: 24 Nov 2013, 17:10 »
Hi!

I have made this trigger to bet greyhounds according to rank.

I want to lay greyhounds if their rank drops/rises outside the defined range and back another dog.

For example, if I bet ranks between 1-3 and someone's rank drops to 4, it will be layed and consequently new number 3 will be backed (regardless the profit or loss).

My trigger seems to lay the dogs (even in "minus"-minutes) but won't back again.

Thanks!

Sorry, this trigger is missing "amount" constant but I have included in it when I tested it...

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 24 Nov 2013, 19:22 »
hi
could you please add the set of triggers that you are using/testing, WITH ALL constants that have values.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 24 Nov 2013, 19:31 »
hi
could you please add the set of triggers that you are using/testing, WITH ALL constants that have values.

mcbee

Why all as this is the only one with problems..? I'm just wondering, why the back bets won't fire after lay bets.

I ask help with many triggers as at the end some aren't so successful. If this forum/product would include triggers, which guarantee success, help wouldn't be needed.

Edit. Here is the trigger with the constant which was missing (which I explained earlier).

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 24 Nov 2013, 20:00 »
hi
i am sorry but your trigger constants have no values, so the triggers will not work.
i need you to include the values in the constants that you used to test the triggers, so that i can recreate the problem correctly.
also
your close block trigger has no conditions, so it will constantly keep closing before the back bet trigger has chance to activate again.
maybe you should have the condition
and selections number of matched back bets is equal to number of matched lay bets

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 24 Nov 2013, 20:15 »
hi
i am sorry but your trigger constants have no values, so the triggers will not work.
i need you to include the values in the constants that you used to test the triggers, so that i can recreate the problem correctly.
also
your close block trigger has no conditions, so it will constantly keep closing before the back bet trigger has chance to activate again.
maybe you should have the condition
and selections number of matched back bets is equal to number of matched lay bets

mcbee

Thank you! I will try your suggestion!  :) Somehow didn't think that at all...

I don't want to send it with values, as if it turns to be gem, I don't want that everyone uses it. I might send it later bit modified.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE