Author Topic: help trigger  (Read 3582 times)

Tags:
  • All members
help trigger
« on: 26 Dec 2012, 11:31 »
hello,
First of all I apologize for the English.
I'm new here on the forum and markeetfeeder. I needed trigger to enter the market for example at 60 minutes if the game result  is x leave the market after 5 minutes if the result is y.
Someone can make an example please.

Thank you.

best regards

Re: help trigger
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2012, 15:36 »
Hi
If you can be a little more specific about what you want to do, I could help you further. What is x and y?
To enter the market (soccer?) at 60 mins: Market’s Minutes Since the Off is greater than 78 (HT+3min added)
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2012, 16:24 »
Thanks for the help.

I'll try to explain better:

if  of the game result is 0-0 at 60 minutes or more
and
If in the WOM under 1.5 is larger in back:
Making back in under.
After making lay on edge with 5% profit.

after making the lay under 3.5 to 1.01 at half green

once a market

« Reply #3 on: 27 Dec 2012, 17:02 »
Hi
Try this trigger in test mode. You need to load the OU 1.5 markets before the start of the game.

Here is how I understood it:

Back in Under 1.5
at 60 mins
score = 0-0
WOM is greater on back side (I made greater than 0.50, you can adjust this)
Green up to min 5%
No stoploss if goal is scored

I'm sorry I did not understand "after making the lay under 3.5 to 1.01 at half green"
but I hope the attached trigger will get you started.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 28 Dec 2012, 17:23 »
Hi MarkV,

I go try this trigger in test mode. I will now try to further develop the trigger. You can put a stop loss if goal scored?

thanks a lot for help.

Best regards

« Reply #5 on: 28 Dec 2012, 18:01 »
Hi
This will distribute loss greater than 10% if a goal is scored after the back bet is matched. You can change the 10% or make it based on ticks. The trigger is untested, please use test mode.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 29 Dec 2012, 17:16 »
Hi MarkV,

i need test the trigger.

Thnks a lot for help

Best Regards

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE