Author Topic: Help with a condition  (Read 951 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help with a condition
« on: 21 Oct 2020, 15:00 »
Hello,

What is the correct condition for an action in a trigger to be executed only if the back bet is matched. (I want to increase the stake if the placed back bet is matched)

Thank you.

Re: Help with a condition
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2020, 17:06 »
Hi
Two conditions:
selections back matched is greater than 0
and selections back unmatched is equal to 0

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2020, 17:41 »
Thank you or your answer. I want to place two bets at the same time on the same selection. One back bet and one lay bet. If back bet is matched I want to increase the stake by 10% and place another pair of bets.

« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2020, 18:40 »
Hi
If you are repeating this a number of times I suggest a user variable to increment current bet to current bet*1.1 at each repetition

If you are placing just one second pair of bets then a second trigger same as your first but stake*1.1 with these conditions:
trigger <name of first trigger> number of runs in the market is greater than 0
and selections back matched is greater than 0
and selections back unmatched is equal to 0
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 22 Oct 2020, 14:54 »
Thank you for your answer !
Situation is a little bit more complicated because of another trigger that is trying to match the bet. So, I will always have more matched back bets but I want to know if last placed back bet is matched. Because, otherwise "Selection Back Mathed is greater then 0 and Selection Back Unmathed is equal with 0"  will always be true and the stake is incremented incorrectly.

« Reply #5 on: 23 Oct 2020, 10:56 »
Hi
bm_backa is last matched back bet amount, you could check this equals last stake amount

selections back unmatched is equal to 0
and selections trigger expression bm_backa is equal to last stake amount

or previous matched back bets can be checked using:
bm_1_backa = last matched back bet amount
bm_2_backa = second last matched back bet amount
etc..

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE