Author Topic: Help with a staking plan [TCKTUNO-667616]  (Read 3106 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Help with a staking plan [TCKTUNO-667616]
« on: 24 May 2013, 18:39 »
Copied from a support request:

Hi, I'm trying to construct a trigger for the following lay staking plan.I've tried the forum but they suggested the lay accumulator plan but this isn't the same as the stakes keep on increasing.I want to lay 1 unit but after a loss I want to lay 1.5 units on each of the next 4 bets, only resetting again to 1 unit after 4 consecutive wins.I would be most grateful for your guidance.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Re: Help with a staking plan [TCKTUNO-667616]
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2013, 22:18 »
Hi
If you have not seen it yet, I would suggest this example trigger:
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/staking-plans/universal-sequence/
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2013, 00:04 »
hi
this trigger will do what you want.
in the constants set
your amount to bet
the amount to increase after a loss times x
the maximum wins in a row
the betting triggers use the favourite for testing
remove the       and selections rank is equal to 1
then   add your own conditions  
the trigger will place a lay bet at 1 unit, if the bet is a loss then it will place the next bet x times 1 unit, until x wins in a row, if another loss happens the triggers will keep betting at x times 1 unit, until x wins in a row is reached.

use test mode until you are happy with the results

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2013, 11:32 »
That's great.Is there any way of making the program check back more than one day in the win history . Even though in settings I have retrieve  records set to 3 days the program just refers back to the win history of the previous day. As I run a very selective lay trigger I may only have one or two bets per day and the trigger would interpret, for example, 2 wins on the previous day as being less than 4 and lay the wrong amount when in fact it may have been days since the last loss. With MFP6 this wasn't a problem as the win history was grouped into records of 40 per page irrespective of date so even with few bets it would pick up the true win /lose history rather than the previous day's .

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2013, 12:21 »
hi
set the retrieve records from this date (from the first day you started using this system)
you will then have all the records from day 1.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE