Author Topic: Help with simple dog trigger [TCKT14052013]  (Read 5137 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help with simple dog trigger [TCKT14052013]
« on: 14 May 2013, 07:38 »
Sorry please can anyone help me. Just trying to dutch lay the first 4 in the betting. Have set the condition to Rank is less than 5 but it best on all 6 dogs. Is there a better condition to use?

• Élite
Re: Help with simple dog trigger
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2013, 07:52 »
hi
it would be easier to look at the trigger, could you include the trigger in your next post please.

thanks

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2013, 08:11 »
Hi Mcbee.

Have attached the trigger thanks. Only just started it so you can ignore the User Variables at the moment as I have not set them all up properly yet. Just need to get the bet to work first.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2013, 08:42 »
hi
your dutch trigger is set to bet on any fav that is NOT the first fav
so for this you need the conditions
and selections rank is equal or less than 5
and selections trigger expression matching_number is equal to 4

if you want to include the first fav, then change the 5 to 4

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2013, 09:08 »
Hi Mcbee

So should this trigger work?

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 14 May 2013, 09:14 »
hi
Yes, it will pick the first 4 favs including the first fav.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 May 2013, 16:31 »
Thanks Mcbee.  Could you answer a couple of questions for me.
Is it possible to have  trigger reset all the part of it. Basically start again after a set profit or result?
Is there a condition to only process a trigger when the previous bet has been settled?

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 14 May 2013, 16:46 »
hi
i am not sure what you mean with your first question.
if you mean reset the profit and loss to 0, then yes, use the reset win/lose history.
the best way that i have found with question 2 is to use the balance.
and selections trigger expression balance is equal to total_funds
this way your last bet has to be settled in the bank before a new bet is made.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 15 May 2013, 11:15 »
Hi Mcbee

Sorry first question should have been is there a way to reload the trigger so all user variables Etc have been reset the same as if you closed and opened the program again.
Would to make £10 profit then restart everything.

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 15 May 2013, 11:27 »
hi
the best way would be to have a new trigger to reset all variables to the start values.
new trigger
reset win/lose history
then add all the variables that you want resetting with the start values in the actions
with the condition
and selections trigger expression total_won is equal or greater than 10

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 15 May 2013, 14:26 »
Thanks Mcbee, You are a great help as usual. Is there a set user variable I can see under View User Variables thta will show me the days profit/loss the same as the account statement does? Tried Total_won but its not correct.

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2013, 14:37 »
hi
you are better to set a new user variable name startbank and set the value to balance to record the start bank at the start of the day,put it in a trigger that is set to one time only.
then in the user variable screen you type
balance-startbank

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 17 May 2013, 08:47 »
Thanks Mcbee that worked perfectly.  I have another problem. I am dutch laying the first 4 dogs but a lot of the time 1 does not get matched as the price changes. Have tried to set it to take SP but I guess lay bets cannot do that. Is there any way I can make sure they all get matched?

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 17 May 2013, 09:10 »
hi
open settings at the top of the bot screen.
select    Stop-Loss
now choose the way that you want to match the unmatched bet/bets

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE