Author Topic: Help with trigger  (Read 1180 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Help with trigger
« on: 05 Jan 2018, 16:09 »
Hi to all,

Im trying to make a trigger that make a 2 euros lay bet in every football selection at price 1.35 on pre event status in match odds and over/under markets, and i need to do it constantly each time that a new market is added to betfair. Only one lay bet of 2euros per selection.

In summary, i want to  "lay all the time" in all the match odds and over under selections in betfair.

The only condition is that program make only one bet per selection and it will never bet again on that selection. Also i have the limit of 1000 bets per hour.

Please, can you help me?

Best regards

• All members
Re: Help with trigger
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jan 2018, 07:53 »
I have problems like you. I want to know how to deal with it. I do not want to miss anything.

« Reply #2 on: 06 Jan 2018, 13:31 »
Hi
The trigger is very easy, see attached screenshot as an example. You can set the lay odds in the constant, and if you want to keep the bets in-play, change cancel to keep. Set your default lay amount in the settings to 2.00. You can add other conditions to make sure the market is not in-play etc.

Use the market locator and scheduler to add the new markets every few hours.

You will need to manage the markets because there will be far too many, it might be a good idea to have another trigger to delete markets when they have an unmatched lay bet.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Jan 2018, 17:13 »
Thank for the fast repply. 

Any idea about how not bet in selections where i have placed before a bet unmatched?

« Reply #4 on: 06 Jan 2018, 17:47 »
Hi
In your betting trigger use these conditions:
selections lay unmatched is equal to 0
and selections lay matched is equal to 0

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE