Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by yorkiemac08 on 04 Jan 2013
  • Hi could someone have a look at this trigger an help me please. When horse A reaches 3 inrunning i want to back horse the next horse that reaches 3.6. Regards Andrew
  • #2 by MarkV on 05 Jan 2013
  • Hi
    Maybe something like in the screenshot. It is possible that at the time the remember trigger fires, there may be more than one selection meeting the conditions. I have not taken that into account, and assumed one remembered selection. You can add your greenup trigger after. The trigger is untested, please use test mode.
  • #3 by yorkiemac08 on 05 Jan 2013
  • Thanks Mark i will try now. Happy new year to you and your family and best of luck with your triggers.
    Andrew
  • #4 by yorkiemac08 on 05 Jan 2013
  • Hi Mark could you take a look at the trigger please it wasnt triggering and i checked the log which returned false saying market does not contain handicap so i removed condition contains handicap but it still wont trigger any help would be appreciated.
    Andrew
  • #5 by MarkV on 05 Jan 2013
  • Hello
    There are no more races for me to test today, so I modified the trigger to test it on soccer. The principle is the same as your requirements:
    Remember the first selection to go below a specific price
    Back the second selection to go below a similar price.
    You can see in the screenshot, Lazio was the remembered selection and as soon as The Draw hit 3.60 the trigger backed The Draw (second selection)
    I am also attaching the trigger, which you can modify back to your needs.
  • #6 by yorkiemac08 on 05 Jan 2013
  • Thanks mark
Pages:
Actions