Author Topic: help with trigger  (Read 2502 times)

Tags:
  • All members
help with trigger
« on: 04 Jan 2013, 19:26 »
Hi could someone have a look at this trigger an help me please. When horse A reaches 3 inrunning i want to back horse the next horse that reaches 3.6. Regards Andrew

Re: help with trigger
« Reply #1 on: 05 Jan 2013, 09:54 »
Hi
Maybe something like in the screenshot. It is possible that at the time the remember trigger fires, there may be more than one selection meeting the conditions. I have not taken that into account, and assumed one remembered selection. You can add your greenup trigger after. The trigger is untested, please use test mode.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Jan 2013, 11:58 »
Thanks Mark i will try now. Happy new year to you and your family and best of luck with your triggers.
Andrew

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Jan 2013, 19:27 »
Hi Mark could you take a look at the trigger please it wasnt triggering and i checked the log which returned false saying market does not contain handicap so i removed condition contains handicap but it still wont trigger any help would be appreciated.
Andrew

« Reply #4 on: 05 Jan 2013, 20:24 »
Hello
There are no more races for me to test today, so I modified the trigger to test it on soccer. The principle is the same as your requirements:
Remember the first selection to go below a specific price
Back the second selection to go below a similar price.
You can see in the screenshot, Lazio was the remembered selection and as soon as The Draw hit 3.60 the trigger backed The Draw (second selection)
I am also attaching the trigger, which you can modify back to your needs.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 05 Jan 2013, 22:02 »
Thanks mark

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE