Author Topic: Hi can anyone make me a trigger???  (Read 3516 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi can anyone make me a trigger???
« on: 05 Sep 2014, 11:45 »
Hi Could anyone make me a trigger that monitors the horses in a field 120 mins before off and places a back bet on any horse that has a price drop of 45% before the off?

The variable's I would like to be able to change are just the amount placed on the back bet and the maximum odds.

To start off I would only want to back horses that have a maximum back price of 20 and the amount placed should be £2.

If this trigger is possible please could someone build it?

Thanks

Louise

• Élite
Re: Hi can anyone make me a trigger???
« Reply #1 on: 05 Sep 2014, 12:33 »
hi
you need to decide the number of selections to monitor.
max number of runners or the first x favourites, due to a lot of vaibles used.
any number of favourites or runners, more than 20 is not good for betting, the best number is between 10 and 15 runners/first favourites, but it is up to you.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2014, 13:01 »
Hi, I would like the full field monitoring please. I only want to back horses that have a 45% back price drop x

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 05 Sep 2014, 13:02 »
Hi, I would like the full field monitoring please. I only want to back horses that have a 45% back price drop thanks

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 05 Sep 2014, 14:38 »
hi
sorry but i am only willing to do a maximum of 20 selections, due to any thing more than this amount are donkeys and the race is anybodies winner.
please let me know if 20 is ok, if not then maybe somebody else will complete the trigger for you.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 05 Sep 2014, 15:40 »
Ok, I'll go with you knowledge. If you feel 15 would be even better then I'll go with that x

Thank you and I really appreciate you help

Louise x

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 06 Sep 2014, 11:58 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
bet amount
maximum number of runners
minutes before the off to record the first price
minutes before the off to place the bet
minimum price to take
maximum price to take
maximum price to record the first prices
minimum price drop percent

you need to set mfp to monitor the markets to your set record time plus 1 minute.
the triggers will record any selection with a price of your maximum set price or less.
then at the place bet time, the triggers will choose the selection that has your set drop % and has the maximum price drop %

to improve the trigger it would be better to add an action to record the number of withdrawn runners when the first price is recorded, then in your betting trigger compare the withdrawn runners with the recorded withdrawn runners, if there are more withdrawn runners, this will give false steamers as all prices will have dropped.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 06 Sep 2014, 12:22 »
Thank you Your my angel x

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 24 Dec 2016, 12:05 »
Can I ask how the triggers is working. I was thinking of copying it but making small tweet to skim profits. So using setting above yo monitor drifter but place back bet half and hour before race then a lay bet two mins before off to get 10% profit.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE