Author Topic: Horses by name please  (Read 12317 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Horses by name please
« on: 28 May 2014, 13:46 »
Hi i like laying horses and before the races i read a lot and try to lay the horses that i think that its not going to win.
I have write the names is a txt and in my markest i have import selections and tell me that have imported succesfully all the names of the horses:), but now i dont know how to put  this in my trigger
what i have to put for read this txt and if everything of my trigger its correct do the betting???

i have all my trigger done less do that read

Thanks

PD1 If I click on my  markets, I notice that all selections except the ones I have imported became grey

• All members
Re: Horses by name please
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2014, 16:15 »
Its not necessary the help for that because i have found the way to do it. Only one to ask if its possible to put my trigger here for see if need something more

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2014, 16:36 »
hi
yes put your trigger here and i will run a test to see if anything else would improve it.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2014, 18:22 »
Its not working i think i need a little your help, because i thing will be only a very small things  thats does the trigger dont work

The trigegr its bases in maria staking plan doing a lay in horses  by my file

Thats all

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2014, 21:26 »
hi
i need your file as well, so i can see if you are using the correct text etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2014, 21:31 »
hi
2 error's upto now
the last trigger is looking for an unknown trigger
and there is a varible that has no value ,  bank_perc

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2014, 22:58 »
this its the txt. in the txt  are only the names of the horses that i want to lay. i am doing the probe in the time machine, than exists this 3 horses in differente markets that i have loaded before

. other thing i dont know if i can put por example 500e like starting bankroll and do the 1%, 0,6%, and 0,4% for this amount.

Thanks for your help.

I thing almost everything its fine , but always the little things are the most complicated

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2014, 22:59 »
this its the txt. in the txt  are only the names of the horses that i want to lay. i am doing the probe in the time machine, than exists this 3 horses in differente markets that i have loaded before

. other thing i dont know if i can put por example 500e like starting bankroll and do the 1%, 0,6%, and 0,4% for this amount.

Thanks for your help.

I thing almost everything its fine , but always the little things are the most complicated

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 29 May 2014, 07:50 »
hi
do you want 1%,.6%,.4% of your balance to be liability or bet amount

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 29 May 2014, 13:11 »
I prefer bet aumount. If my bankroll grow the 1% will be a little greater etc
Hope your reply for run the trigger soon

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 29 May 2014, 17:24 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
first price range
second price range
third price range
percent of bank for range 1
percent of bank for range 2
percent of bank for range 3
minutes before the start to place the bet

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 29 May 2014, 17:44 »
I can prederminate a initial bankroll. Imagine i have 1000 pounds in my account but want to start with this trigger with 300. I can do that. I think now the triggar catch the bankroll that i have

Thanks a lot

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 29 May 2014, 18:15 »
i am in test mode and two thing dont work.
1 Sometimes the trigger have done the lay bet in the time prederminated in the trigger but others when the markets its near tu finish and its in play mode

2 Sometimes have done any bets because the trigger has still the last market and say that this event has fineshed

Hope you can understande me

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 29 May 2014, 18:32 »
for example now. i am in time machine. i have put to do a lay bet in the horse Trip to paris. 1 minute before the start the odds are betwen 9-10. The trigegr dont do the lay bet. However in play near to the finish this horse its near to win, and then the trigger do a lay bet of 1.70 more or less.
Dont understand, what happend

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 29 May 2014, 23:02 »
hi
if you only want to place bets before the start, then alter the lay trigger market status to idle or suspended

I can prederminate a initial bankroll. Imagine i have 1000 pounds in my account but want to start with this trigger with 300. I can do that. I think now the triggar catch the bankroll that i have
to do this requires another trigger, because it would need more variables to record the bank and adjust it with the profit and loss amounts.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE