Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Angelito20 on 28 May 2014
  • Hi i like laying horses and before the races i read a lot and try to lay the horses that i think that its not going to win.
    I have write the names is a txt and in my markest i have import selections and tell me that have imported succesfully all the names of the horses:), but now i dont know how to put  this in my trigger
    what i have to put for read this txt and if everything of my trigger its correct do the betting???

i have all my trigger done less do that read

Thanks

PD1 If I click on my  markets, I notice that all selections except the ones I have imported became grey
  • #2 by Angelito20 on 28 May 2014
  • Its not necessary the help for that because i have found the way to do it. Only one to ask if its possible to put my trigger here for see if need something more
  • #3 by mcbee on 28 May 2014
  • hi
    yes put your trigger here and i will run a test to see if anything else would improve it.

mcbee
  • #4 by Angelito20 on 28 May 2014
  • Its not working i think i need a little your help, because i thing will be only a very small things  thats does the trigger dont work

The trigegr its bases in maria staking plan doing a lay in horses  by my file

Thats all

• #5 by mcbee on 28 May 2014
  • hi
    i need your file as well, so i can see if you are using the correct text etc.

mcbee
  • #6 by mcbee on 28 May 2014
  • hi
    2 error's upto now
    the last trigger is looking for an unknown trigger
    and there is a varible that has no value ,  bank_perc

mcbee
  • #7 by Angelito20 on 28 May 2014
  • this its the txt. in the txt  are only the names of the horses that i want to lay. i am doing the probe in the time machine, than exists this 3 horses in differente markets that i have loaded before

. other thing i dont know if i can put por example 500e like starting bankroll and do the 1%, 0,6%, and 0,4% for this amount.

Thanks for your help.

I thing almost everything its fine , but always the little things are the most complicated

• #8 by Angelito20 on 28 May 2014
  • this its the txt. in the txt  are only the names of the horses that i want to lay. i am doing the probe in the time machine, than exists this 3 horses in differente markets that i have loaded before

. other thing i dont know if i can put por example 500e like starting bankroll and do the 1%, 0,6%, and 0,4% for this amount.

Thanks for your help.

I thing almost everything its fine , but always the little things are the most complicated

• #9 by mcbee on 29 May 2014
  • hi
    do you want 1%,.6%,.4% of your balance to be liability or bet amount

mcbee
  • #10 by Angelito20 on 29 May 2014
  • I prefer bet aumount. If my bankroll grow the 1% will be a little greater etc
    Hope your reply for run the trigger soon
  • #11 by mcbee on 29 May 2014
  • hi
    here is your trigger
    in the constants you can set
    first price range
    second price range
    third price range
    percent of bank for range 1
    percent of bank for range 2
    percent of bank for range 3
    minutes before the start to place the bet

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
  • #12 by Angelito20 on 29 May 2014
  • I can prederminate a initial bankroll. Imagine i have 1000 pounds in my account but want to start with this trigger with 300. I can do that. I think now the triggar catch the bankroll that i have

Thanks a lot
  • #13 by Angelito20 on 29 May 2014
  • i am in test mode and two thing dont work.
    1 Sometimes the trigger have done the lay bet in the time prederminated in the trigger but others when the markets its near tu finish and its in play mode

2 Sometimes have done any bets because the trigger has still the last market and say that this event has fineshed

Hope you can understande me

• #14 by Angelito20 on 29 May 2014
  • for example now. i am in time machine. i have put to do a lay bet in the horse Trip to paris. 1 minute before the start the odds are betwen 9-10. The trigegr dont do the lay bet. However in play near to the finish this horse its near to win, and then the trigger do a lay bet of 1.70 more or less.
    Dont understand, what happend
  • #15 by mcbee on 30 May 2014
  • hi
    if you only want to place bets before the start, then alter the lay trigger market status to idle or suspended

I can prederminate a initial bankroll. Imagine i have 1000 pounds in my account but want to start with this trigger with 300. I can do that. I think now the triggar catch the bankroll that i have
    to do this requires another trigger, because it would need more variables to record the bank and adjust it with the profit and loss amounts.

mcbee
Pages:
Actions