Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Raelptah on 07 Feb 2016
  • Hi there, please can someone help. I have a trigger problem.

In the football games, theres the over/under goal score market. Which has two sections to bet on

Under 2.5 back / lay
    #Over 2.5 back / lay

Id like to set up a trigger to only bet a lay on score “#Over 2.5” section (when lay odds are such and such, say lay odds 3) 

If i make a trigger to fire for when lay reaches odds 3, then it most often bets in section “Under 2.5” score, not the one i want... frustrating.

Can someone show me a trigger setting on that one please, Any help would be greatly appreciated, all the best  :)

• #2 by mcbee on 08 Feb 2016
  • hi
    set the trigger to first matching selection.

the first condition would be.
    selections index is equal to 2

mcbee
  • #3 by Raelptah on 10 Feb 2016
  • Thank you so much for your reply  :) mcbee

do you mean like this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/52ynq6tmlnloe04/likethis.jpg?dl=0

im trying to select the lay marked with an arrow 
  • #4 by mcbee on 10 Feb 2016
  • hi
    yes, the trigger will place a lay bet on the available lay price.

mcbee
  • #5 by Raelptah on 19 Feb 2016
  • Hi mcbee ... i can see youve helped a lot of people on this forum, thanks for helping me  too. Youre cool :)

Ive tried this above and it still doesnt select Lay on "Over 4.5 Goals". I was wondering how to do that? if its possible to select specific lay areas within a market?

Something for you.
    1. Im just persuing an idea to back fav in "placed 2-3" markets of horse and greyhound. Back odds equal to or less than 3 @ 6.50mins before the off, hoping to green up as market moves. (The mins before the off is a program setting in bets settings)
    2. If not won, then bet last lost/1.5 (bet plus half of last loss) by adding that to default lay
    3. Reset to original default lay when overall £50 "won before the loss" reached to recoup loss
    4. Reset to original default lay if default lay (recouping) has reached equal to or more than £150
    ... im seeing if second fav does any better to green up too.
    ... this is a half martingale, which i suppose is doomed to failure at some point. Just wanted to share.

All the best, thanks

• #6 by mcbee on 19 Feb 2016
  • hi
    and markets name contains "4.5"
    and selections index is equal to 2
    and selections lay price is between 1.01 and 3  (the maximum lay price that you want to bet on)

mcbee
  • #7 by Raelptah on 19 Feb 2016
  • hello ... ok thanks mate ill try those.

Heres a cool solution ~ didnt know i could do this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxBkUawZb2U

In notepad, just type the selection/market/postion ect you want. Save it, import it.

Have a look at the attachements ... the other market is now blanked out, and i can just lay on position i want.

Thanks, be well, chat again soon
  • #8 by Raelptah on 19 Feb 2016
  • ok... so going with what youve written ive made this trigger.

Will test it and let you know

• #9 by Raelptah on 20 Feb 2016
  • ... hmm

all works, greens up.

But the returns are aweful. Too many big loses and small profits. Still was worth persuing
  • #10 by Raelptah on 24 Mar 2016
  • Following up on this saga... for those of you who dont know

heres how to automate finding a market + turning off specific selections

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sit12xmc2orv79x/market%20feeder%20auto%20select%20markets.gif?dl=0
Pages:
Actions