Author Topic: How to let 2nd trigger operate on selections found by 1st trigger?  (Read 3088 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Eg, I want first trigger to find selections by some criteria and remember in a user variable.

Next, after few hours, in the 2nd trigger I want to back what I've remembered.

How to do it?

Regards,
Anton

• Élite
hi
trigger (name of your first trigger) number of runs per selection is greater than 0

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Ok, this is condition when to run 2nd trigger.
But how to let 2nd trigger operate only on selections of 1st trigger?
For example, 2nd trigger must only place bets for selections remembered in 1st trigger.

Thanks,
Anton

• Élite
hi
because the first trigger will only activate on the selection the meets your conditions.
so number of runs per selection will be the selection that the second trigger wants.
if you want to remember more than 1 selection, then you will have to use the remember trigger, as this will store all selections that meet your conditions.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Sorry still unclear...

I cannot understand how to let 2nd trigger, for example, place only bets for selections found by 1st trigger? Please can you help me to understand this.

Regards,
Anton

• Élite
hi
with mfp V6 , it had the condition
and selections affected by (the name of your first trigger)
in V7 this is replaced by  number of runs per selection
so  number of runs per selection   means  selection affected by your first trigger.

mcbee

• All members
Hmm, ... interesting.

So "number of runs per selection" acts as a filter, right?

• Élite
hi
yes.

mcbee

• All members
Ok, got it. Thank you!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE