Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by makomcorp on 10 Aug 2018
  • Hi

I am using trigger that makes 3 bets in the same footbal match, but in different markets.
    I would like to limit the number of all bets. lets say 3 bets on 5 different matches. I know to limit number of all bets with f.e. allbets_num, but it is not what I can use in this case. I need always that all 3 bets in the match are matched. 
    Wthat ist the right variable to do this?
    maybe I need to limit number of aktiv football mathces. and only if one of the previous is finished, activate another one.
  • #2 by mcbee on 10 Aug 2018
  • hi

allbets_bm_num     is for all back bets that are matched

allbets_lm_num      is for all lay bets that are matched

mcbee
  • #3 by makomcorp on 10 Aug 2018
  • An example:
    I need to have placed 3 bets in each football match. u/o 0.5, u/o 1.5 and correct score.  max number of football maches is 5. so I need to have max 15 bets matched.
    lets say I use the condition allbets_bm_num is less than 15
    one u/o 0.5 bet is settled. The trigger will place new bet when allbets_bm_num is 14. but I need that all 3 bets in each monitored football matches are matched. not just one.
    may be my explanation is not good enough :(
  • #4 by mcbee on 10 Aug 2018
  • hi
    allbets_bm_num is equal or less than 13   in the o/u 0.5
    so you have 3 bets to place up to 15

mcbee
  • #5 by makomcorp on 11 Aug 2018
  • this will not working. 
    if I add this condition to o/u05 and not in the others, trigger ou1.5 or correct score will place bet anyway.

• #6 by mcbee on 11 Aug 2018
  • hi
    i assumed that you had all 3 markets linked using the market prefixes before any bet was sent out to make sure that all 3 meet your conditions.
    how do you make sure that there will be a bet made in all 3 markets now.

mcbee 
  • #7 by makomcorp on 11 Aug 2018
  • I am using dutching formula. so I need all 3 bets are placed together. but you are right, I do not know how to ensure that all 3 are matched.
    I could link two others to the o/u0.5. 
  • #8 by mcbee on 11 Aug 2018
  • hi
    in your dutch trigger you should have.
    and first block    (conditions)
    check all 3 markets have available bets using the market prefixes
    and second block       (conditions)
    or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 0
    or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 3
    or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 6
    or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 9
    or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 12

if you have problems please request a free trigger alteration in the make me a trigger.

mcbee
  • #9 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 11 Aug 2018
  • Hello!

The solution suggested above would work to count all bets in all markets you have added to the program.
    If you need to only count bets placed across a specific event (i.e. a football match), I would suggest a different solution, so please post your request here:

Make me a trigger
Pages:
Actions