Author Topic: how to limit the number of all bets in different football matches  (Read 1890 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi

I am using trigger that makes 3 bets in the same footbal match, but in different markets.
I would like to limit the number of all bets. lets say 3 bets on 5 different matches. I know to limit number of all bets with f.e. allbets_num, but it is not what I can use in this case. I need always that all 3 bets in the match are matched. 
Wthat ist the right variable to do this?
maybe I need to limit number of aktiv football mathces. and only if one of the previous is finished, activate another one.

• Élite
hi

allbets_bm_num     is for all back bets that are matched

allbets_lm_num      is for all lay bets that are matched

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
An example:
I need to have placed 3 bets in each football match. u/o 0.5, u/o 1.5 and correct score.  max number of football maches is 5. so I need to have max 15 bets matched.
lets say I use the condition allbets_bm_num is less than 15
one u/o 0.5 bet is settled. The trigger will place new bet when allbets_bm_num is 14. but I need that all 3 bets in each monitored football matches are matched. not just one.
may be my explanation is not good enough :(

• Élite
hi
allbets_bm_num is equal or less than 13   in the o/u 0.5
so you have 3 bets to place up to 15

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
this will not working. 
if I add this condition to o/u05 and not in the others, trigger ou1.5 or correct score will place bet anyway.

• Élite
hi
i assumed that you had all 3 markets linked using the market prefixes before any bet was sent out to make sure that all 3 meet your conditions.
how do you make sure that there will be a bet made in all 3 markets now.

mcbee 

• All members
I am using dutching formula. so I need all 3 bets are placed together. but you are right, I do not know how to ensure that all 3 are matched.
I could link two others to the o/u0.5. 

• Élite
hi
in your dutch trigger you should have.
and first block    (conditions)
check all 3 markets have available bets using the market prefixes
and second block       (conditions)
or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 0
or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 3
or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 6
or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 9
or the allbets_bm_num is equal to 12

if you have problems please request a free trigger alteration in the make me a trigger.

mcbee

• Administrator
Hello!

The solution suggested above would work to count all bets in all markets you have added to the program.
If you need to only count bets placed across a specific event (i.e. a football match), I would suggest a different solution, so please post your request here:

Make me a trigger
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE