Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by SartuX on 03 May 2019
  • hello guys, could you import the games from an external file?

I made an extractor that I have been using for years to bet, I would have the possibility to export the list of games to play in any format, could we import this list on marketfeeder?

with the lay the draw I solved, but I can't insert the selections over 1.5.

With the draw I load the whole schedule from the market locator (Match Odds) and then import the TXT with the list of the games to be enabled using the syntax
    ["HOME"] The Draw

Could you tell me what the syntax is to select, loading the entire programming schedule over 1.5 from marketfeeder, parity over 1.5?
    something like
    ['HOME'] Over 1.5 Goals
  • #2 by mcbee on 03 May 2019
  • hi
    are you betting in the match odds and 1.5 markets.

• #3 by SartuX on 03 May 2019
  • Market OVER/UNDER 1.5
    Bet Over 1.5
  • #4 by mcbee on 03 May 2019
  • hi
    do you want to bet Over in all your selected/list 1.5 markets.
  • #5 by SartuX on 03 May 2019
  • yep
  • #6 by SartuX on 03 May 2019
  • it's possible?
  • #7 by mcbee on 04 May 2019
  • hi
    I am still trying different methods but it is not looking good.
  • #8 by SartuX on 04 May 2019
  • But because if I load all the Match Odds games from merketfeeder and launch the autotrade with the TXT file ["teamName"] The Draw works, instead if instead I load all the Over / Under 1.5 games with a TXT ["teamName"] Over 1.5 Goals not working?
  • #9 by mcbee on 04 May 2019
  • hi
    you owe me a beer for the time I have spent on this problem.

["CSKA Moscow v Tottenham Over/Under"]"Over 2.5 Goals"

type the team names exactly as on betfair and exactly as above ( with your team names ).
  • #10 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 04 May 2019
  • Hi!

The exact syntax of importing selections together with market names is given in the manual, section "7.1 Import selections for auto-trading".

You can generate a sample import txt file by exporting all of your existing markets and selections using the trigger provided here:

I import selections from a text file every day. Is there a way to pre-populate my list with all selections from today’s markets?
Pages:
Actions