Author Topic: Import list with of Market name variables - Soccer  (Read 3526 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hello Soccer punters,
Testing a few triggers in Soccer but coming from a Horse racing background I am having trouble getting my head around a few things.

I want to bet in the Aston Villa v Man Utd game on the correct score of 2-1 and 1-2.
I have a trigger that identifies
Selection name equals 1-2
or Selection name equals 2-1

All good however, I want to bet in several matches but not all matches, so I have a text file of the games. Like a tipsters list.

I am thinking can I trigger markets name contains "Aston Villa" <<< but I need this variable read from a list. The list contains the name of the matches I want to bet in so all I need is one variable, in this case I will use the home team.

Has any Soccer punter encountered the same problem. How did you get around it?
Basically I want to bet in non-Match odds markets on specific games where the teams names only appear in the market name and not as Selections.

Thanks for your help

Improvise Adapt Overcome

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
Re: Import list with of Market name variables - Soccer
« Reply #1 on: 01 Dec 2012, 08:26 »
Hello Soccer punters,
Testing a few triggers in Soccer but coming from a Horse racing background I am having trouble getting my head around a few things.

I want to bet in the Aston Villa v Man Utd game on the correct score of 2-1 and 1-2.
I have a trigger that identifies
Selection name equals 1-2
or Selection name equals 2-1

All good however, I want to bet in several matches but not all matches, so I have a text file of the games. Like a tipsters list.

I am thinking can I trigger markets name contains "Aston Villa" <<< but I need this variable read from a list. The list contains the name of the matches I want to bet in so all I need is one variable, in this case I will use the home team.

Has any Soccer punter encountered the same problem. How did you get around it?
Basically I want to bet in non-Match odds markets on specific games where the teams names only appear in the market name and not as Selections.

Thanks for your help

Hi
My english is very low but will try to show you my idea

If you first load match odds markets and then whith remember (xxx_market_parent_id) you will check if team is in your list using something like
"and selection name is in list ....."
then you can close M odds market and in your bet market place a condition
If xxx_market_parent_id are set
That way you can bet on market when one of your teams are in list made by yourself.

Hope that help you
pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 01 Dec 2012, 08:58 »
hi
i think the only way is to have a condition BLOCK for your normal conditions, then another condition BLOCK for your team names
second condition block set block to AND
set conditions to OR
or markets name contains  Aston Villa
or markets name contains  Arsenal
or markets name contains  Liverpool
etc
etc
to have the market name in a list/file, you would have to include EVERY word for word in the market name.

mcbee

Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 02 Dec 2012, 11:19 »
Thanks Lads,
If I get it working I will post the solution here.
Improvise Adapt Overcome

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE