Author Topic: Import Syntax for Over 1.5 Goals  (Read 1113 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Import Syntax for Over 1.5 Goals
« on: 16 Feb 2020, 09:35 »
Hi guys,
I'm a complete newbie to Marketfeeder Pro but have managed to set up a simple bot for Over 1.5 Goals.  I'm now trying to import a list of games for the day, but I can't work out the syntax of the text file - I just keep getting "None of the selections were imported".

The help manual isn't very helpful - even using the example of "Match Odds" I still can't do it. There's a few posts on the forum, but they're all slightly different, ranging from using "vs" or "v" to including "["Team1 v Team2 Over/Under"]"Over 1.5 Goals" or without the "Over/Under" in there, or even an extra "\" before it.

It's really doing my head in now, and putting me off the software.  I realise there's a learning curve to this but it really should be easier to learn!

Can someone please give me a proper answer as to what I need to do to import a list of games? Am I missing steps before the text file?

• All members
Re: Import Syntax for Over 1.5 Goals
« Reply #1 on: 16 Feb 2020, 11:19 »
You need to use Market Locator as shown in attachment.  Prepare a text file with just the home or away team on each line of the text file and then navigate to the file location under Values.  You can add any other type of soccer market in the right pane and also other general market properties.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2020, 21:18 »
So whats the "Import selections for auto-trading" button for?

Is that method documented?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2020, 08:56 »
So whats the "Import selections for auto-trading" button for? Is that method documented?

You would use the Import selections button when you already have a list of markets under My Markets, such as a list of horse races and you want to bet on some horses within those markets.

Market locator is use to select markets only.

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 24 Feb 2020, 19:28 »
Hello!

Here is a video tutorial on importing selections from a text file:

https://youtu.be/-zNhSl5ypn0
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE