Author Topic: Import syntax  (Read 1180 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Import syntax
« on: 19 Mar 2021, 08:05 »
Hi

Just wondering if there is a more accurate way of getting market locator to import exact markets into MF Pro?

I followed the rules found at the link below

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/import-syntax-for-over-1-5-goals/

and largely it works fine, there's a niggling issue that mean I have to monitor what's been added.

For example Inter is the betfair recognised term for Inter Milan but by using Inter in the list of team names market locator is adding such teams as Inter Zapresic in the Croatian league. Also FC Koln adds FSCB Voluntari in Romania etc etc

Can I be more specific somehow so that market locator finds exactly what I'm after so that Inter in the list just imports the match involving Inter and FC Koln just FC Koln

Many thanks 

• Administrator
Re: Import syntax
« Reply #1 on: 19 Mar 2021, 10:44 »
Hello!

You will have to enter the exact names of the teams (or with fuzzy search, names that are different by no more than 3 characters). If you enter some part of the team's name and that part is also in the names of other teams, you will have to delete those manually or using a trigger.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Mar 2021, 11:10 »
So in the case of Inter is there no way around it?

Inter is what I have to use and other teams that have inter somewhere in their name are going to be included?

Can I name both teams in the match so that the software just picks that game? I've tried doing this in the text file but doesn't seem to work unless there's a certain way of doing it?

Many thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Mar 2021, 11:33 »
Actually, I thought I had an idea to use the market's ID in the same way as the teams names but I've tried using the Market ID in the file but market locator doesn't find any markets.

Any idea why or how I can use the market ID?

Many Thanks

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 19 Mar 2021, 14:24 »
ah ha.......it appears adding both team names like so:-

FC Koln v Dortmund

does work in a text file.

Problem solved

So Happy :)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE