Author Topic: [TR] improvement  (Read 5260 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] improvement
« on: 04 Nov 2015, 17:28 »
It is exactly the same triger only I want that he makes two markets separately.
Extra for Hove last win traps and extra Swindon win traps.

Rules :
Bet 1 no bet - won trap 1
Bet 2 trap 1 (last won trap) - won trap 2,3,4,5,6 to bet 3 , wins trap 1 reset           
Bet 3 Dutch trap 1 + 2 (last 2 wons trap) - won trap 3,4,5,6 to bet 4 , wins trap 1,2 reset
Bet 4 Dutch trap 1 + 2 + 3 (last 3 wons trap) - won trap 4,5,6,to bet 5 , wins trap 1,2,3 reset
Bet 5 Dutch trap 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (last 4 wons trap) - won trap 5,6 to bet 6, wins trap 1,2,3,4 reset
Bet 6 Dutch trap 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 (last 5 wons trap) , reset

• Élite
Re: improvement
« Reply #1 on: 05 Nov 2015, 12:36 »
hi
here is your trigger, there is one constant to set
Bet amount to win

the trigger has 2 new triggers to set and record the loss amounts.
due to the triggers requiring the last winners index, you will have to use separate profiles.

Instructions
in the login screen, clone your profile (select the sheep's head icon), name the first one hove
then open the new profile
now set the market locator for greyhounds
markets name contains hove (always use betfairs abbreviation name)
save as hove

do this for every market that you want to use, then on the day check to see what markets are available and open the profile for the markets that you want to bet in.

Please note that due to you using a recovery system per market, make sure that you have enough funds available for all the markets that will be monitored at any one time PLUS extra

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Nov 2015, 15:59 »
Thank you ,
Works as it should be.
You are the best
greeting
Aleks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Nov 2015, 20:33 »
Oops,
Sorry McBee but after a win he did not reset.
He does nothing.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 06 Nov 2015, 22:55 »
hi
just retested and it works as it should.
after a win, there is no bet, it records the next market winner and is the following markets index for the bet.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 07 Nov 2015, 09:29 »
OK,
I'll try again today.
I have always 2 profiles for 2 markets run simultaneously on is that correct?

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 07 Nov 2015, 12:28 »
hi
yes , you can have maybe 6 profiles running, but only use the bags meetings as these run every 10 minutes or so.
so at any one time you will be monitoring 2 markets.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 07 Nov 2015, 19:50 »
Hi,
I have now tested the trigger account to live, unfortunately, after first win
he does nothing. I have it on 2 profiles simultaneously tested when a
won the other not also made.
Repel not it better for each market to make its own profile eg hove as name and makes only hove?

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 07 Nov 2015, 20:28 »
hi
can you please include a screen shot of your general settings.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 07 Nov 2015, 20:46 »
ok

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 07 Nov 2015, 20:55 »
hi
sorry , i noticed that i left a condition that uses the wins , so any win in live will reset the values.
i have altered the trigger and am testing live with crayford.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 07 Nov 2015, 21:00 »
hi
are you only loading one market per profile, so first profile would have all craford, then the second profile would have sunderland etc or the markets that you want to use

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 08 Nov 2015, 08:58 »
yes, I have done so

• Élite
« Reply #13 on: 08 Nov 2015, 12:58 »
hi
here is your trigger.
i had to do more tests today as i ran out of markets yesterday.
it is working as it should now in live, i waited until i had two lots of winners and came away with a profit.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 09 Nov 2015, 12:39 »
Thanks Mcbee ,
I have tested it yesterday, it now works well

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE