Author Topic: Inappropriate market status (Suspended).  (Read 5085 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Inappropriate market status (Suspended).
« on: 20 Nov 2015, 18:27 »
any idea why this happens? noticed it in the trigger log, seems i then have to reload the trigger once i've noticed it's not been checking the market,

Re: Inappropriate market status (Suspended).
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2015, 19:22 »
Hi,

If the market is suspended, then the trigger stops checking it. This is normal behavior.

There should be no need to reload the trigger.

If the market is temporarily suspended e.g for a withdrawal or at the start, then the trigger will automatically start its work again as soon as the market becomes un-suspended.

Larp

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2015, 19:43 »
 i checked at half time and it had been stuck since 17:46, i reloaded it at 18:22
ive noticed it on other games as well, is it my settings perhaps

18:22:19   Checking market "Football / German Football / Bundesliga 2 / Fixtures 20 November / Fortuna Dusseldorf v Duisburg / Match Odds".
17:46:38   Football / German Football / Bundesliga 2 / Fixtures 20 November / Fortuna Dusseldorf v Duisburg / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Suspended).
17:41:45   Football / German Football / Bundesliga 2 / Fixtures 20 November / Fortuna Dusseldorf v Duisburg / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Suspended).
17:41:41   Football / German Football / Bundesliga 2 / Fixtures 20 November / Fortuna Dusseldorf v Duisburg / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Suspended).
17:41:37   Football / German Football / Bundesliga 2 / Fixtures 20 November / Fortuna Dusseldorf v Duisburg / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Suspended).
17:31:19   Football / German Football / Bundesliga 2 / Fixtures 20 November / Fortuna Dusseldorf v Duisburg / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Idle).
17:31:15   Football / German Football / Bundesliga 2 / Fixtures 20 November / Fortuna Dusseldorf v Duisburg / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Idle).

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 20 Nov 2015, 19:51 »
another one which is at half time just  now but hasnt gone in play

19:03:04   Football / Dutch Football / Dutch Jupiler League / Fixtures 20 November / VVV v FC Eindhoven / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Idle).
19:03:00   Football / Dutch Football / Dutch Jupiler League / Fixtures 20 November / VVV v FC Eindhoven / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Idle).
19:02:56   Football / Dutch Football / Dutch Jupiler League / Fixtures 20 November / VVV v FC Eindhoven / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Idle).
19:02:52   Football / Dutch Football / Dutch Jupiler League / Fixtures 20 November / VVV v FC Eindhoven / Match Odds: Inappropriate market status (Idle).

« Reply #4 on: 20 Nov 2015, 21:06 »
Hi
Please check the following settings:
Betting Options > Banking > Stop automated betting..... (this will stop all triggering if the bank or market loss has been reached)
Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Stop monitoring.....
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 20 Nov 2015, 23:02 »
both unchecked

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 21 Nov 2015, 19:56 »
same again today on many games

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 21 Nov 2015, 20:02 »
19:56:07   Over 300 markets found. Please narrow down your search criteria.

noticed been getting this message in the program log, it's true that there are loads of football markets loading as i have got the setting to check for 1.0 days in advance on the search

i didn't know it could be any less, anyway i've just tried 0.1 days and it's only loaded around 20 odd markets instead, which is better

maybe it couldnt cope with all the markets in there it was checking?

i'll see how it goes...

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 23 Nov 2015, 23:01 »
still happening, having to reload trigger all the time
is it just me?

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 27 Nov 2015, 20:25 »
no one else then :(

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 28 Nov 2015, 22:35 »
hi
try opening a new profile in the login screen and use the new profile.
in the monitoring options, set the open threads to 200 and save.
in the market locator, add market properties to the file that you are using
and markets minutes to start is between 0.00 and 90
save
in the monitoring options, scheduler
tick on program's start up
tick once in  ( set to 1.05)  hours
select browse and select the market locator file that you are using.
save

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 29 Jul 2016, 16:18 »
tried the above but this is still happening, no idea why but i keep having to hit reload for the trigger to work
sort of defeats the object of triggered betting

« Reply #12 on: 29 Jul 2016, 17:53 »
Hi
Would you post up your trigger so I can test it? Or PM me for email address.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #13 on: 31 Jul 2016, 08:46 »
Topic answered via email

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE