Author Topic: Individual historic bet [TCKTYOB-898526]  (Read 5272 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
Individual historic bet [TCKTYOB-898526]
« on: 16 Aug 2013, 09:34 »
Copied from a support request:

I need help, I would like to run 2 triggers on the same account, on same race at the same time.

What I've done on test mode was to open 2 different profiles and run both, all was going well...

On real mode I cannot separate the two bet historic...

I searched here in the forum and I found a topic which said that is not possibly to run two similar triggers, like the two making back bets so what i did was to modifie to have one trigger making back bets and the other one doing lay bets...

But things are not going well because they still not running both individually since they have to run on same account and race...

So what can I do? i would like to kepp things very similar to test mode, having two profiles to run both, but if it is not possibly what can i do to at least run proprely the triggers?

I attached the two triggers that I want to run simultaneously

Thank you
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
Re: Individual historic bet [TCKTYOB-898526]
« Reply #1 on: 18 Aug 2013, 21:38 »
Hello,

I created 2 new constants Bank1 and bank2, despite that still not working

Can someone help me?

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 19 Aug 2013, 14:25 »
hi
i am testing at the moment.
you cannot use the statement history, because when more than 1 bet is placed in the same market. they are combined as an average price/amount.
you have to use the previous winner information to settle the bets with variables etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 20 Aug 2013, 13:47 »
thank you Mcbee  :)

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 24 Aug 2013, 19:53 »
hi
a quick update.
i have got the banks to bet separate using both back or lay, but i have to get the totals equal when you want to back or lay.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 25 Aug 2013, 20:13 »
Hello Mcbee, first of all thank you,

I did not get what you want me to say?

You're asking the stake size?

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 25 Aug 2013, 21:34 »
hi
no, i was just giving an update of what i was doing, because it is taking a long time for me to get the separate bank amounts to equal the test bank amount.
there will always be a .01 or so difference, but when i tested back and lay bets together, there was to much of a difference.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 31 Aug 2013, 15:23 »
Hello Mcbee,

How is it going ? All going as planned ?

I found this one very dificcult to implement but if I could help some how, Mcbee please let me know

thank you

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 31 Aug 2013, 16:58 »
hi
i am still working on it, the main problem is getting the profit and loss correct for each bank.
when one bank lay bets and the other back bets in the same market, they can both win or both lose or one win and one lose.
so one bank has to take in to account the other banks profit or loss, so that it can calculate the correct commission deduction, so if one bank wins 4 euro and one bank losses 2 euro, it is only commission on 2 euro not 4 euro, so one bank has to deduct the 2 euro then deduct the commission on 2 euro then add the 2 euro back to the profit.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 11 Sep 2013, 22:39 »
Hello,

Mcbee any uptade?  ;)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE