Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by studio69 on 11 May 2017
  • Just wondered if it is now possible to use all prices in a trigger without having to have the ladder open?

Cheers
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 15 May 2017
  • Hello!

In what way are you looking to use the prices in the trigger (i.e. you are probably talking about money offered at those prices?)
  • #3 by studio69 on 15 May 2017
  • Hey Oxa,

So say the price is currently at 2.3, can I see how much money is waiting to be matched at say 1.4?
  • #4 by armarni on 15 May 2017
  • There is an old thread from 2013 discussing that this would be a useful addition if it was possible:

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-suggestions/horses-lay-and-back-amounts-at-specific-prices/msg53954/#msg53954
  • #5 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 21 May 2017
  • I have taken note of this request.
  • #6 by LiAlH4 on 30 May 2017
  • I second that. It would be very useful if we could export volumes at each tick every n seconds, so that we can plot them as a function of time externally, in excel for example.
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 30 May 2017
  • We have plans to introduce a variable for checking the amount offered for a particular price in the next release of MF Pro.
  • #8 by studio69 on 20 Nov 2018
  • Was this done, I haven't been active for a while?
  • #9 by liltbrockie on 21 Nov 2018
  • b_offered_{price}floating pointThe amount of unmatched money offered for this selection on the back side (i.e. under back prices) at a particular {price}. This variable will only work if you activated "Retrieve all price offers" in General Options.
    l_offered_{price}floating pointThe amount of unmatched money offered for this selection on the lay side (i.e. under lay prices) at a particular {price}. This variable will only work if you activated "Retrieve all price offers" in General Options.
  • #10 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 21 Nov 2018
  • Thanks for your help, liltbrockie!
Pages:
Actions