Author Topic: Is it possible to make this football trigger? [TCKTHNE-750244]  (Read 2587 times)

Tags:
  • Administrator
This is a Google-translated copy from a support request:

Hello, I'm betting trader for 2 years, use some strategies according to game time, with prior analysis, however, have a formal work which takes me a bit of time, so I wonder if it is possible to trigger this?
Trigger: Betting on the market over the time Goals Half-Time (range), and for that the trigger will have to identify what the score of the matches then make the bet on the market with a back with odd minimum stipulated.

This is the original message in Portuguese:

Ola, sou trader de Apostas há 2 anos, uso algumas estratégias de acordo com o tempo do jogo,com análise prévia, porém, tenho um trabalho formal o qual me ocupa um bocado de tempo,então gostaria de saber se esse trigger é possivel?
Trigger:Apostar no mercado over Golos no momento Half-Time(intervalo),sendo que para isso o trigger terá que identificar qual o placar da partidae então realizar a aposta no mercado com um back com odd minima estipulada.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Hi
Please give an example
Por favor, dê um exemplo
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE