Author Topic: Just a few quick doubts  (Read 1414 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Just a few quick doubts
« on: 01 Nov 2018, 19:54 »
Hi there,

I'm a newb in mfp but I'm making progress :)
I have a few doubts, if you lads can help me.

1) how can I check if the first half of a match ended 0-0 or had at least one goal ?

1.1) How can I check which selection won ? es.: (Over / under 0.5 HT)

2) How can I get the FINAL result of a soccer match when it is over ?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, but I guess this is the one, correct ?

Thank you all for your time!

• Administrator
Re: Just a few quick doubts
« Reply #1 on: 02 Nov 2018, 18:59 »
Hello and welcome to MF Pro!

1) how can I check if the first half of a match ended 0-0 or had at least one goal ?

Add a trigger named, for example, "checking score". This trigger will set a variable, does not matter which, let's say "qualifies" to 1.
In the trigger, add these conditions:

Selection's Trigger Expression match_minute is equal to 45
and Selection's Trigger Expression market_score1 + market_score2 is between 0 and 1

You will need to add the "First half goals 0.5" market. Then you can check the variables football15_s_1_sel_place and football15_s_2_sel_place. If one of them is equal to 1, it means it is the winner (s_1 for Under and s_2 for Over).

If by result you mean the score, then you can get it from the market_score1 and market_score2 variables during the match and at the end of it.

More football triggers here:

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/by-tag/tags/football-soccer/
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 03 Nov 2018, 09:21 »
Hello and welcome to MF Pro!

Add a trigger named, for example, "checking score". This trigger will set a variable, does not matter which, let's say "qualifies" to 1.
In the trigger, add these conditions:

Selection's Trigger Expression match_minute is equal to 45
and Selection's Trigger Expression market_score1 + market_score2 is between 0 and 1

In this case, what if the goal is scored at 47 minutes of the first half ? 
What I mean is: is there a market or selection variable that returns is the first half is finished or I need to use the match_minute ?

You will need to add the "First half goals 0.5" market. Then you can check the variables football15_s_1_sel_place and football15_s_2_sel_place. If one of them is equal to 1, it means it is the winner (s_1 for Under and s_2 for Over).

If by result you mean the score, then you can get it from the market_score1 and market_score2 variables during the match and at the end of it.

Ok! Again, maybe is the same question as above! When you refer to the "end of it", the only manner is to use match_minutes ? I know that I can check if a market is closed by its status but I haven't found a way to check if a soccer game is over! Is there a variable ?
Im amazed how professinal and helpful you guys are. You guys do an outstanding work!!! 
My comments in RED

ps.: I know that a lot of questions we ask they sound a bit like "why didn't you read the manual" but trust me, we did read and seach the forum! Sometimes we just cant find the anwser!

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 08 Nov 2018, 08:30 »
In this case, what if the goal is scored at 47 minutes of the first half ? 
What I mean is: is there a market or selection variable that returns is the first half is finished or I need to use the match_minute ?

To check exactly if the first half is finished, you can add and refresh First Half Goals 0.5 and then check its variable football15_market_inplay. If it is = 3, then the first half time has finished for sure.

Ok! Again, maybe is the same question as above! When you refer to the "end of it", the only manner is to use match_minutes ? I know that I can check if a market is closed by its status but I haven't found a way to check if a soccer game is over! Is there a variable ?

No, there are other ways, but to better help you, I need to understand when and why you need to know the score of the match after its end. E.g. whether you want to check that score from another match? Or whether you want to write the final score into a text file after the match is over?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE