Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mikethebet on 06 Feb 2019
  • Hi
    I have made a trigger that backs in certain races at a particular course.

It also increases stake after a loser by a% of the starting stake that is set by a user variable called lo_st.

The name of the course is set in constants. Then I create a user variable called tra_name from the constant, and one of the conditions for backing is market name contains "tra_name".

Now this all works fine, the issue is, when I wish to change the track name.

At the moment when I wish to change the name I change the constant to another course say MrktR. So far so good. Then I have to reload the trigger to change the track name but this also erases all the values of the variable lo_stk.

So my question is; is there anyway to change the track name without having to reload so I don't lose the value of lo_st, or indeed save the value of lo_st when I reload?

Cheers
    Mike
  • #2 by mcbee on 06 Feb 2019
  • hi
    open the user variable screen , type tra_name
    hover the mouse pointer over the name and click the right mouse button , you should see Set Value , click this and then type the new track name.

mcbee
  • #3 by mikethebet on 06 Feb 2019
  • Hi
    Sorry I don't understand
    Hovering and right clicking gives me copy action, clone action, delete action
  • #4 by mcbee on 06 Feb 2019
  • hi
    the user variable screen after you type the tra_name

mcbee
  • #5 by mikethebet on 06 Feb 2019
  • Still cannot see that.
    So I have created a condition in backing
    Markets name is in file ...
    Not as tidy but means I can just update the file instead of the trigger
    Mike
  • #6 by mcbee on 06 Feb 2019
  • hi
    you have to right click before selecting the variable.
    do not press the left mouse button.

mcbee
  • #7 by mikethebet on 09 Feb 2019
  • Hi
    I have tried and tried but this still gets me.
    I have made a trigger that runs three separate horse racing systems that works perfectly, except for this one issue, I just cannot see how this works I have really got my stupid head on at the moment
    Mike
  • #8 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 02 Mar 2019
  • Hello!

Here is a step-by-step video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-JxOiJcZek
Pages:
Actions