Author Topic: Kill or Fill  (Read 1443 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Kill or Fill
« on: 01 Feb 2017, 03:57 »

I'm enjoying the challenge of making my own triggers but I am stumped as to how to get a trigger to fill if it meets the conditions or kill the trigger if it doesn't.

Basically I have 3 selections per race which I have a trigger set to back for example 1 selection if price is between a & b, another trigger to back 2 selections if price is between c & d and further triggers that do the similar. It works, but the triggers stay open so if I matched in the first trigger and the price goes out it matches again according to the conditions of the second trigger.

What I want to do is for all triggers to fire together and only match if the conditions suit at that time, in otherwords, only one trigger to successfully match.

Can anyone help?

• Élite
Re: Kill or Fill
« Reply #1 on: 01 Feb 2017, 04:44 »
hi
please check this trigger example , it contains 3 ways to match unmatched bets including fill or kill.
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/matching-bets/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Feb 2017, 07:25 »
Thanks for your prompt reply.

However I am just as confused. The file didn't come up as a mft file but an xml which was all code. I wasn't able to decipher anything from it other than you can set the market to time out. I cant find anywhere in the trigger where the market is a option.

I assume i would put something into the constant variables to make this happen but cant seem to find anything anwhere.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 01 Feb 2017, 08:33 »
hi
in the 3 betting triggers add.
and markets number of matched back bets is equal to 0
so once a bet is matched no other trigger will place a bet 
just in case you have unmatched bets after one gets matched ,now create a cancel back bets trigger with the condition
and markets number of matched back bets is greater than 0

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE