Author Topic: Lay 3rd favourite 10 seconds before start time  (Read 2499 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lay 3rd favourite 10 seconds before start time
« on: 09 Jun 2014, 08:08 »
Hi all, This may seem like a very stupid and simple request but could anyone create a trigger for me.

I would like the trigger to lay the 3rd favourite 10 seconds before the start time. I would also like a safety net in place that if the back odds drop to 1.05 in play the horse is backed with a £200 stake. This should limit any losses and in some cases create a profit.

Is this trigger possible? and is there anyone out there who could create this for me?

Thank you

• Élite
Re: Lay 3rd favourite 10 seconds before start time
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2014, 08:15 »
hi
i will start working on the trigger now.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jun 2014, 08:35 »
Thank you Thank you Thank you

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 09 Jun 2014, 08:45 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
bet amount for the lay bet
selections rank
minimum lay price before the bet is placed
maximum lay price to take
minutes before the start time to place the bet
maximum back price to activate back bet
bet amount for the back bet

the trigger will place a lay bet on your selected selection rank,if the lay price is within your set prices, then if the back price drops to your set price a back bet will be placed.
please note due to the prices moving very fast in-play, the back bet most times will be matched lower than your set price or fail to get matched.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2014, 10:51 »
Hi, the trigger is working great but would it be possible to alter the trigger so it will back bet 1/3 of my available balance instead of the £200?

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 24 Jun 2014, 16:30 »
hi
sorry but the trigger was done to your instructions.
you will have to use this link to have the trigger altered.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE