Author Topic: [TR] Lay all horses that hit 1.5 and then back at 1.7  (Read 2848 times)

• All members
Hi,

Please can you make me a trigger that lays all horses that drop to 1.5 and when the each lay bet are matched places a back bet guaranteeing a £0.25p profit?

The lay bet should be £2.5.

Thanks you
Lou and Rob

• Élite
Re: Lay all horses that hit 1.5 and then back at 1.7
« Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2017, 11:29 »
hi
here is your trigger ,in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Minimum lay price
Maximum lay price
Green up for percent of bet amount

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Mar 2017, 14:22 »
Hiya,

Thank you for the trigger but it appears to be putting on a lay bet and then putting on a back bet at exactly the same price? e.g. 1.5 lay and 1.5 back?

Please help

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 06 Mar 2017, 16:33 »
hi
could you please include a screen shot of the bets and the program log.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 06 Mar 2017, 20:02 »
hi
you are using the latest download mfp version 8.4.0.1 , i hope as there were problems with the green up in the previous 8.4

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 07 Mar 2017, 07:40 »
Yes, I'll get the screen shots across this afternoon and its the most up to date version I'm using. 

I really appreciate your help.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 07 Mar 2017, 16:43 »
Hi Please find attached the screen shots requested and a home page screenshot showing the version I'm running.

Thanks

• All members
Re: [TR] Lay all horses that hit 1.5 and then back at 1.7
« Reply #7 on: 09 Mar 2017, 17:09 »
Hi McBee,

have you had chance to look at the screen shots and figure out what the issue is?

Thanks
Lou

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 13 Mar 2017, 13:55 »
hi
when testing the trigger works ok,but i used 1 trigger for speed betting in-play.
i have done a 2 trigger version so the back bet only goes in when the lay bet is matched.

please use test mode

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 13 Mar 2017, 14:31 »
Thank you, I'll give it a go

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE