Author Topic: [TR] Lay betting trigger  (Read 1643 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Lay betting trigger
« on: 10 May 2016, 17:49 »
Hi please could you make a simple trigger for me that monitors the market and lays the first horse to drop to 1.8 at £2. I would also like the trigger to then increase the stake if the lay is lost by doubling the stake after each loss. Once a bet wins could the stake return to £2

• Élite
Re: Lay betting trigger
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2016, 21:50 »
hi
here is your trigger,in the constants you can set.
Initial stake
Maximum lay price
Minutes since in-play to start betting
Stake increase     p=previous stake X 2              i=initial stake times losses

p= stake 2 , 4 ,8 ,16,32,64,128 and so on until a win then back to stake 2
i= stake 2 ,4 ,6 ,8 ,10,12,14,16 and so on until a win then back to stake 2

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2016, 08:57 »
Thanks, is there an extra constant that could be added to allow the next day to start off where the last finished? i.e.

day1.

2 Stake W
2 stake L
4 stake L

start day 2
6 stake W
2 Stake

Hope this makes sense?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2016, 11:30 »
hi
delete the first trigger  day start.
because the amount formula use's the history , the next day will start with the previous day's history.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2016, 17:41 »
what do you mean by delet the first trigger?

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 12 May 2016, 20:21 »
hi
open the trigger
the first trigger named  day start
press delete
sorry but if you cannot do this or do not have the time to alter the trigger you will have to request a new trigger because if i do it, then i have to re-test the trigger and it takes time.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE