Author Topic: Lay multiple horses for various predetermined amounts  (Read 2412 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi all,

I'm sure this subject would have been touched on earlier but I can't seem to find it, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to lay multiple horses, 60 secs before the start of a race for various amounts. For example.

Race 1
No.1 Mr Ed (Lay $10)
No.2 Naggy (Lay $20)
No.3 Hoofman (Lay $50) 

Now, what I can see from other topics is that I may need to create a txt file which names the various horse names... but then how do I trigger various predetermined Lay amounts for each one rather than just a default Lay amount?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Harry.

Re: Lay multiple horses for various predetermined amounts
« Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2013, 23:22 »
Hi
Please make sure you have the latest version of MarketFeeder
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/buy/

Have a read of the manual section:
Auto-Trading > Import selections for auto-trading > Importing numeric and text values
to understand how to import selection and related data.

The attached text file shows your example selections in the format required (tab between selection name and lay amount)

The attached trigger file shows how to lay at the lay amount specified in the text file.

Please set the following setting for your timing requirement:
Settings > Monitoring Options > Market Refresh > Start monitoring events at 1 mins before the beginning.

Load your markets, then import selections according to the procedure shown in the manual, and then run the trigger.

Please use test mode while testing the trigger file.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Lay multiple horses for various predetermined amounts
« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2013, 05:29 »
Hi MarkV,

Wanted to post a big thank you for your reply.

Works perfectly.

Thanks,
Harry.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE