Author Topic: [TR] Lay Pro style trigger  (Read 1840 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Lay Pro style trigger
« on: 05 May 2016, 08:19 »
The trigger I am looking for is the same as the Lay Pro 88 only with the following differences.

1) If the previous market is not settled then use the same bet as previous stake. (I need this as the learning trigger seems to stop after a few bets and does not continue betting, I assume this is the reason).
2) If I turn my computer off, then it will remember where it was up to in the staking plan. If this is not possible then at least I want the option of being able to type in the previous stake and start from there.
3) only trigger on markets that have 20K matched bets.

• Élite
Re: Lay Pro style trigger
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2016, 09:22 »
hi
here is your trigger,there is 1 new constant that you can set.
Minimum market matched amount
the other new constant records the bet amount for the next day's betting, only set this to 0 if you want to start a new betting cycle/day without any loss amount.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2016, 09:07 »
Thanks McBee, only this doesn't increase the bet size after a loss. How can this be fixed? It stays at the initial bet size even after a loss.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2016, 10:52 »
hi
i just re-tested the trigger and it increased the bet size then reduced as it should have.
can you please include a screen shot of the program log for the races that did not increase after the loss.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2016, 00:34 »
OK, my first problem was that when I downloaded your trigger file I could not save it. That is, I saved it in MFP trigger folder, also on desktop, everywhere I tried to save it, it was ""ïnvisible"" so I could not open it in MFP.
I have no idea why this happens. So what I did was to copy your trigger and create a new one using the learning Lay Pro 88 as the template.

Here is my created trigger and also a copy of my test statement from yesterday showing no increase in bets.
Could you look at my trigger and see what is wrong? I have used a modified version of Lay Pro 88 many times and not had this problem. I did take out one constant which I did not want (price dif between faves)

The Australian races involved from Sat 07/5 were:
Belmont R7#1
Carn R5#9
Melt R3#2
Toow R3#1
Belm R8#7
Carn R6#2
Toow R4#2

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 08 May 2016, 14:04 »
hi
just tested your trigger , altered nothing just loaded in to mfp and ran.
all worked ok.
please make sure that mfp has full access through your firewall and antivirus software also make sure that you are running mfp as administrator.
if the above are set ok, then try a new profile from the login screen by pressing the green plus sign.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 09 May 2016, 09:44 »
Thanks McBee. I worked out what was wrong!
Tried another profile and it worked fine. The problem was the settings. In general options/market settings, I had ticked ""delete finished events automatically" and also had ticked "except 10 most recent events". This caused it to not increase the stake after a loss. When I unticked them it worked fine.

Also the constant you added to remember the last stake even after turning off my computer works a treat.
Thanks for the help.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2016, 08:38 »
I have come across a stumbling block with this trigger and hoping you can help.
I have the same trigger that you have given me for laying the favourite but I have replicated it for the second favourite and again for the third favourite.

I used a different MFP profile for each one but when all three were working at the same time the triggers looked at the p/l of the race rather than the p/l of the individual trigger. This means that if the favourite wins the race, if I made profit on the race itself from the other two bets, then rather than the stake on the favourite increasing next bet it actually decreased.

I want the triggers to work independantly of each other. Can this be done?

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 23 May 2016, 21:30 »
hi
yes but you will have to request a new trigger, i would have to use variables.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE