Author Topic: Lay Selection If Favourite Trigger  (Read 3845 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lay Selection If Favourite Trigger
« on: 12 Oct 2015, 16:09 »
Hi guys,

I'm new to MarketFeeder so was wondering whether someone could help me or check that my trigger is correct as I used a template from the main website.

I use my own selections and based on if they're clear favourite, back odds between 3.51-12 then lay the selection 30 seconds before the race.

Constants:
ms (minutes before the off) 0.5
s1 (selections rank) 1
minback (minimum back price) 3.51
maxback (maximum back price) 12
ba (bet amount) 60

Trigger conditions:
Selections back price is equal or less than maxback
and selections back price is equal or greater than minback
and markets minutes before the off is equal or less than ms
and selections rank is equal to s1
and selections lay matched is equal to 0
and selections lay unmatched is equal to 0

Does this look correct? Even if the selection is rank 1 could this be joint/co favourite? If so, how do I differentiate?

Any help would be massively appreciated.

• Élite
Re: Lay Selection If Favourite Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2015, 16:14 »
hi
and selections rank is equal to s1
should be
and selections rank is equal to 1

the rest looks ok, the selection is fav at all times, the market will show 2 rank 1's when a joint fav is available.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2015, 16:18 »
hishould be
and selections rank is equal to 1

the rest looks ok, the selection is fav at all times, the market will show 2 rank 1's when a joint fav is available.

mcbee

Thanks for the quick response mcbee.  Does that mean I should remove S1 from the constants and just have 'selections rank is equal to 1' in the conditions?

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2015, 16:34 »
hi
ooop's sorry your conditions are correct, i just looked and you have s1 as aconstant.
all is correct.

mcbee

Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2015, 16:38 »
hi
ooop's sorry your conditions are correct, i just looked and you have s1 as aconstant.
all is correct.

mcbee

Thanks mcbee.

Also, you said that 2 rank 1's will be available is joint favourites, so how do I put in the conditions that the selection must be the only rank 1 or the second favourite must be 0.1 different or something?

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct 2015, 17:09 »
hi
that is difficult, but the only true way that i can think of is
and trigger expression r_6_back_price is greater than 1.01
if there are 2 joint fav (sorry but if there are 2 joint any fav) then rank 6 will not have a price.
the other is   and selections sorting order is equal to 1 , but i have never tested it on a joint fav.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 13 Oct 2015, 13:18 »
hi
that is difficult, but the only true way that i can think of is
and trigger expression r_6_back_price is greater than 1.01
if there are 2 joint fav (sorry but if there are 2 joint any fav) then rank 6 will not have a price.
the other is   and selections sorting order is equal to 1 , but i have never tested it on a joint fav.

mcbee

Thanks mcbee.

How do I stop the trigger going in-play? If the selection doesn't meet the criteria before the race then no bet is placed but if it meets the criteria in-play it keeps asking if I want to place the bet.

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 13 Oct 2015, 16:25 »
hi
in the trigger screen, it say's  Market Status   , set this to idle or suspended.
if you want your trigger to place the bet without asking you then open the settings at the top right of the bot screen and un-tick  Request confirmation for every critical operation.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE