Author Topic: Lay the 2nd favorite  (Read 10405 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Lay the 2nd favorite
« on: 16 Oct 2014, 07:40 »
Good Morning,

I would like to have a trigger with to lay the 2nd favorite with the following circumstances:

-2nd favorite's lay price is between 1.4 and 5 
-minimum runners 6 or more
-6th favorite's lay price is less than 15

I would like to combine it with the Fibonacci staking plan as follow:

If the bet loose: Normal Fibonacci, next laying bet stake is equal with the sum of the last two bet's stake.

If the bet win: back to the original stake

For example:
init_bet = 2

Bets: 2 loose, 4 loose, 6 loose, 10 loose, 16 win, next bet would be init_bet again.

It's really important to have only one bet live in time.

I almost managed to make this trigger with modifying the Fibonacci laying plan. I have three problems:

1st can't set up the minimum number of runners.

2nd It's important if the last bet losing on the day or have a loosing run, the trigger continue the staking plan on the following day even the program had been shut down for overnight.

3rd:Sometimes 2 bets come alive at the same time.

Many Thanks

Csaba 

• Élite
Re: Lay the 2nd favorite
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2014, 13:38 »
hi
i am testing the trigger

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2014, 14:03 »
HI,

That was extremely quick! Thank you very much!

Kind Regards

Csaba

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Oct 2014, 10:28 »
Good Morning,

I hope you are doing well.

Did the trigger pass the test?

Many Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 18 Oct 2014, 22:44 »
hi
sorry, but with it been Fibonacci staking, it needs a lot of testing with the time machine and the day to day amounts carried over.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 21 Oct 2014, 14:06 »
Hi Macbee,

Do you have any news on this?

Many Thanks

Csaba

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 22 Oct 2014, 08:05 »
hi
here is your trigger.
in the constants you can set
Initial bet size
Maximum number of steps in the sequence
Minimum lay price
Maximum lay price
Minimum number of runners
Maximum 6th favourite lay price
Bet placing           i=in-play        b=before start time        a=any time

IMORTANT: you must set and select  Retrieve data that are not older than 2 days (in the general options)

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 22 Oct 2014, 10:19 »
Hi Mcbee,

You are a star! Thank you very much.

Many Thanks!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 26 Oct 2014, 15:45 »
Hi McBee,

First of all many thanks for the trigger. There is only one problem. It's continue the Fibonacci even if the last bet won. For example one of the days the last bet won, but it was 25 GBP as there was some loosers before that. The first bet was 4p GBP (15+25). Yesterday The last bet won at 5 GBP. Today's first bet was 10 GBP instead of start with thr initial 5 GBP. It lost and the next bet wast the 5 gbp init bet. So I think something is wrong we the takeover from the day before. Is there anything what you can do with this?

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 30 Oct 2014, 22:18 »
Any luck with this or it's not possible? If not, can it be set up to stop trading after the first win?

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 31 Oct 2014, 19:26 »
Hi Sedu,

If you don't want the next day to pick up from the previous one, configure your Account Statement settings in General Options. Set it to "Retrieve data that are not older than 0 days".
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 31 Oct 2014, 20:38 »
Hi Oxa,

I want it, just it doesn't work properly.

Can it be fixed or can it be changed to stop when the first lay win?

Thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: 01 Nov 2014, 07:18 »
So you already have those Account Statement settings configured to "no older than 0 days"?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 01 Nov 2014, 09:00 »
Hi McBee,

First of all many thanks for the trigger. There is only one problem. It's continue the Fibonacci even if the last bet won. For example one of the days the last bet won, but it was 25 GBP as there was some loosers before that. The first bet was 40 GBP (15+25). Yesterday The last bet won at 5 GBP. Today's first bet was 10 GBP instead of start with the initial 5 GBP. It lost and the next bet wast the 5 gbp init bet. So I think something is wrong we the takeover from the day before. Is there anything what you can do with this?

Thanks

Hi Oxa,

I would like to take it over, but it's simply not working. It's continue the Fibonacci even if the last bet on the day before won and don't go back to init bet. The second bet of the day is going back to init bet even if the first won. So I would like to follow up the loss next day, but the trigger set up is wrong. Can it be fixed?

If it can't be fixed, than I would like the other option, when the trigger stops trading after the first win.

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 01 Nov 2014, 12:03 »
hi
sorry for the delay.
can you post a screen shot of your general options please.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE