Author Topic: Lay The Draw  (Read 4459 times)

• Élite
Re: Lay The Draw
« Reply #15 on: 02 Nov 2018, 20:46 »
hi
sorry they were for my trigger checks to see the values only , I did not remove them before sending.
I have removed them now , when testing triggers I have to add variables to check for values and error's etc.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 29 Nov 2018, 08:00 »
Hi mcbee

My trigger lays bet on the draw and then green it up. 
I need to have always only one bet active and only after green up can trigger lay another bet. So I have used condition:
allbets_lm_num is equal to allbets_bm_num

it was working well one week on real market. but yesterday the trigger placed three lay bets in the row without any reason. 
what could be the reason of than? why the condition sometimes works and sometime not? it is big problem in the real market with real money. could the time be the problem? Should in incorporate some delay in the lay trigger?

the same problem I had with allbets_num. I mentioned about it already in this topic.

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 29 Nov 2018, 10:50 »
hi
the problem is that the allbets num only changes when betfair has received and the bet is matched this can take a second or two so the trigger does not know how many bets are inline.
you could try altering the market in-play refresh rate to 2 or more seconds this should give the allbets chance to record.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 29 Nov 2018, 12:06 »
Hi macbee

my default Idle refresh is 4,0 sec
and inplay refresh 2,0 sec.

can I delay somehow the trigger between two selections?

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 29 Nov 2018, 15:11 »
hi
does your trigger still have the condition for bc in the betting trigger.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 29 Nov 2018, 19:01 »
no. I am using now very simple ltd trigger with green up. but I think I know what is your idea.

set bc to 1 in ltd trigger and set bc to 0 in green up trigger. 
in ltd trigger add condition bc=0

this could help. I will try it.

• Élite
« Reply #21 on: 29 Nov 2018, 19:22 »
hi
I put that in the original trigger because the variable is given a value as soon as the trigger is activated , so no other bet could be placed.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE