Author Topic: Lay The Draw  (Read 4485 times)

• All members
Lay The Draw
« on: 30 Oct 2018, 16:44 »
Hi 

I am realy confused about functionality of the MF. I make a triger to lay the draw. 
in the "lay draw" trigger is the condition "albets_num is equal to 0" so there should be only one bet always active. and the next one should fire only after the first one is settled. But the trigger places more then 1 bet ! I do not understand why. I tried everything.
Another thing is that I want to multiply "initbet" by 2 if the "total_won is less then 0" (by loss). I am using reset history if "total_won is greater then 0" to use this function I disabled the account statement refresh in setrtings to.
But when the conditions of trigger "init bet cover" are met, it multiplies the init bet again and again. 

can you please check and correct my trigger? I tried all I know already.

than you.

• Élite
Re: Lay The Draw
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2018, 19:04 »
hi
no problem.
please complete the request here

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 30 Oct 2018, 21:26 »
hi
here is your trigger , there are no new constants to set.

I have made alterations to the conditions and removed the reset history trigger.

please use test mode until you are happy that the trigger is working as you wanted.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2018, 17:07 »
hi mcbee

the trigger did not place second bet. may be it did not know the settlet P/L. here is the print screen.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2018, 19:52 »
hi
the trigger does need the settled profit/loss to continue.
I have changed the init bet and init bet cover to settled only .

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 31 Oct 2018, 20:37 »
The settled bets hlave to be deleted after the new bet is placed? Do i need to change it in the settings?

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 31 Oct 2018, 20:56 »
hi
you can delete all but the last 2 or 3 markets only.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 01 Nov 2018, 13:22 »
Hi

1. 2 or 3 are not enough. if the market locator load more matches then 3 and they finish aproximatly in the same time, it is not egouh. even 10 was not enogh. That is why I have used reset history and total won variable. another reason is that i need progress. so if the total won is greater than 0, i reset it again to 0. because if it is +10 and then a loss came lets say - 1.2 then total wan is -8,8. but I want it to be only -1,2 and cover it with some next bets. could you correct the trigger acording to this please?

2. after one loss and one win the trigger ini bet was again 1. I need that the init bet stay as it was until the total won is again greater than 0. 
init bet cover should start only if the hist_1_pl was less then 0. even if the total won is less then 0. i want cover the los with one or more bets (until it is agan greater than 0),  but if there are two losses in the row , then also hist_1_pl is less then 0 in the raw and the trigger ini bet cover makes the ini bet = 4. this is how it should work.

3. after the total won is more then 0, init bet = 1 and the history is reseted. and the round start again.

thank you
makom

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 01 Nov 2018, 13:35 »
for example now: settled P/L is greater than 0; total won is less then 0; hist_1_pl is more then 0 and the init bet is 1. that is not correct. init bet should be 2.

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 01 Nov 2018, 14:00 »
hi
don't panic .
so you want to make sure that the BANK is in profit before the bet amount is normal.
first bet 1 point , lose
second bet first bet * 2 , lose
third bet first bet * 2 , win
fourth bet bank not in profit first bet * 2 win
fifth bet bank not in profit first bet * 2 win
sixth bet bank in profit first bet * 1
etc etc

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 01 Nov 2018, 14:21 »
first bet = 1

if first bet loss then next bet is 2
         if second bet loss then next bet is 4
                                   if third bet loss then next bet 8
                                   if third bet win and total profit is less then 0 then next bet is 4 (it stays as it was in previous bet)
                                   if third bet win and total profit is more then 0 then next bet is 1 (reset to begining)
         if second bet win and total profit is less then 0 then next bet is 2 (it stays as it was in previous bet)
         if second bet win and total profit is more then 0 then next bet is 1 (reset to begining)
if first bet win then next bet is 1

and so on with forth bet...

if total profit is more then 0 then reset the history

• Élite
« Reply #11 on: 02 Nov 2018, 14:21 »
hi
sorry I misunderstood your first post
here is your trigger.
please use test mode until you are happy that it is working as you require.

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 02 Nov 2018, 14:33 »
Thank you. I will look at it 

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 02 Nov 2018, 19:53 »
hi mcbee

I have some questions:
1. why you set up user variable ba value initbet, when you do not use it anywhere
2. why is in trigger lay draw back matched and back unmatched is equal to 0,when we lay the bets. not back.
3. imidietely when  started this trigger, i plases 4 lay bets at the same time. i want only one bet to by laced

so this trigger is not what i am looking for :)

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 02 Nov 2018, 20:46 »
hi
sorry they were for my trigger checks to see the values only , I did not remove them before sending.
I have removed them now , when testing triggers I have to add variables to check for values and error's etc.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE