Author Topic: [TR] lay the draw  (Read 2364 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] lay the draw
« on: 24 Aug 2016, 19:20 »
hi there, i want to request a triger for lay the draw and back correct score with some additions if possible, let me explain:
to qualify for a bet the lay draw odds must be between 2.5 and 4 ( make this a constant so i can set wherever i want), also the amount of volume must be higher then lets say 5000 but put a constant so i can change it plz
1- back on correct score 1-1
2- back on correct score 2-2
3- back on correct score 3-3
 the amount to put into these results is as follow:
 the odds of the 1-1 are around 7.4 more so i want to place a bet to cover the lay the draw bet in case of a draw 1-1
this is the only bet that must be the same as the lay amount on the lay the draw
then place a bet on the 2-2 and the 3-3 for exemple, if the profit from the lay the draw were 8e the bets shud be loook like this
1-1 odd 7.4 bet= 3.8euros
2-2 odd  24 bet= 3 euros
3-3 odd 150 bet= 1.20
total of 8euros the profit from the lay the draw match odds
the lyability of the lay the draw in this case is 20euros thats why i want the 1-1 to cover this bet

about the amount to bet in eatch market  i want to start  with lower bets then in this exemple,
so i was thinking maybe be according to the lay the draw lyability and profit  place the bets according to this table i
posted w odds but with the percentage to bet in the 1-1 2-2 3-3 like the exemple, if the profit of the lay the draw is 3euros
then bet on the correct score that amount maybe split into percentages eatch correct score like the table i made for the 3 results,
the bot must do that maths and place those 3 bets so i can change the amount i want to bet  everytime, hope you are understanding
wth im saying thou :P if not ill try to explain again,
to make it more clear i just want to make a profit from the 2-2 nd the 3-3 at first and if also possible a greenup trigger when the profit
 reach a determined percentage of profit that cud cover the investment in the lay the draw plus more 50% configurable
, for testing purposes so i can then deactivate the green up trigger and test without it as well tks in advance ,
 if any question plz ask and ill try  my best to explain it, also gona attach a pic of wth i want it to be like

• All members
Re: lay the draw
« Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 2016, 00:52 »
any news guys?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 27 Aug 2016, 22:39 »
still nothing guys? :( no one in forum?

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2016, 09:48 »
hi again guys.. ive been waiting for a response for 5 days and no one responded, i wud like to test the trigger  before the trial ends up

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 05 Sep 2016, 20:18 »
??????????????????????????

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 09 Sep 2016, 07:28 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached. Use the constants inside the file to adjust your triggers (be guided by their descriptions).

In order for this trigger to work correctly you will (obviously) need to load both Match Odds and Correct Score for each match you want to trade in. You can use the attached Market Locator template to search for them. Note that you can also adjust the minimum market volume in that search template.

Make sure you have tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE