Author Topic: lay the draw trigger!  (Read 4467 times)

Tags:
  • All members
lay the draw trigger!
« on: 20 Oct 2012, 12:59 »
hello,

Im new to the bot and need some help.

I want to make a trigger that lays the draw to a liability of 1 euro when draw odds are under 2.5 If the bet wins i want to bet again all the winnings and so on until i winn 100 euros.
My problem is that when for example 5 games are in play i want to bet all of them just one time. Like having 5 banks of 1 euro and following the above trigger.
Can someone plz help how to do that or if he can make me a trigger?

Your help is much appreciated.

Re: lay the draw trigger!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Oct 2012, 15:17 »
Hi
You should be able to adapt this one to what you need.
http://marketfeeder.co.uk/solutions/staking-plans/lay-accumulator-staking-plan/
However, you should be very careful about betting below the minimum. If you do it consistently, like in a trigger, betfair will close you down very quickly.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 20 Oct 2012, 15:44 »
do you believe that about 20-30 bet per day will make them close my account? Do you know if they warn you first??

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 20 Oct 2012, 15:59 »
Mark cannot tell you if they will ban you but his warning is well intentioned, I'm sure. All you can do is try your strategy and see what happens. Placing bets below Betfair's limits means that three bets are actually placed and this can result in some bets being unmatched and cause losses.

« Reply #4 on: 20 Oct 2012, 16:33 »
Hi
Yes, they should give you a warning, but you never know.
From their Rules:
“Depending on the product or type of market you are betting on and depending on the currency that you are betting in, there are minimum bet sizes that apply. These minimum bet sizes are subject to change and may differ depending on whether you are on our site or using the Telephone Betting Service. You are not permitted to place bets or try to place bets that are below the minimum bet size threshold and doing so may result in your account being permanently closed.”

It has happened to some people here. A forum search for below minimum should bring up some sad stories. Here is a good example.
http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/betfair-account-closed-!/

Feel free to try it, but all I am saying is be careful.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 20 Oct 2012, 18:01 »
hi
betfair is ok with small bets, just make sure that you do not take the piss out of the backer's, i learned the hard way, by having my account closed after 2 warnings.
if you back and lay below the limit, they look at this as ok because you are betting normal.
if you lay bet with odds that the backer cannot win, then your account will be closed very quick.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE