Author Topic: [TR] Laypro 88 adjustment  (Read 2340 times)

• All members
[TR] Laypro 88 adjustment
« on: 08 May 2016, 10:30 »
Hi

Does anyone know how to adjust lay pro 88 so it carries on from where it left off the previous day istead of just starting from the initial stake size.

Also do you know how to make it do 1% of the bank

Thanjs
Nickk

• Élite
Re: Laypro 88 adjustment
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2016, 15:01 »
hi
here is your trigger,there is 1 new constant to set.
Percent of bank ( bet amount )   

when using a percent of your bank, the bet amount could go below betfair minimum, if this ok with you then please make sure that you tick the allow small bets in the betting options (settings).

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below       
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 May 2016, 06:49 »
Hi mcbee

Did you address the other part of yhe request where I asked if the trigger could remember where it left off after the end of the day and my pc has been turned off. This is so if it is in loss recovery it carries on until its back on track

Is that possible?

Thanks Nickk

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 09 May 2016, 13:19 »
hi
yes all done.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 09 May 2016, 13:23 »
Brilliant. Thanks Mcbee

• All members
Re: [TR] Laypro 88 adjustment
« Reply #5 on: 10 Dec 2017, 13:56 »
Hello Mcbee

I notice you was kind enough to do a small adjustment to the laypro 88 trigger, can you also amend the trigger to only place the bet before the race goes in play, it currently has a setting of 1 min before the off but seems to run into the in play market, and I dont want this to happen

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE