Author Topic: List of Triggers  (Read 463 times)

Tags:
  • All members
List of Triggers
« on: 08 Apr 2022, 09:56 »
It has been a while since I used MF, and wondered if there was a list of trigger options that I can see before (re-)installing MF? I have looked at some examples, but I haven't been able to find a categorized or alphabetical list anywhere?

Also, I see from the examples that the form of a horse can be viewed, but does the form include point-to-point races? Is it possible to tell the difference between p2p and 'real' races?

• All members
Re: List of Triggers
« Reply #1 on: 08 Apr 2022, 15:00 »
I should elaborate, probably due to misuse of correct terminology...

I mean a list of trigger variables/conditions, so I can work out if MF will do what I want before re-subbing.

« Reply #2 on: 08 Apr 2022, 17:16 »
I should elaborate, probably due to misuse of correct terminology... I mean a list of trigger variables/conditions, so I can work out if MF will do what I want before re-subbing.
Hi
The helpfile /manual details everything. 10.5mb pdf download here
If you go to Triggered Betting > Reference it has all the trigger actions, conditions and variables listed.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Apr 2022, 12:49 »
Thanks, Mark. That's helpful.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE