Author Topic: Load games in the goal market via .txt file  (Read 2064 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Load games in the goal market via .txt file
« on: 11 Aug 2017, 12:07 »
Hi, how to load list of games through .txt file? Does anyone have an example?
Thank you

Re: Load games in the goal market via .txt file
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2017, 17:07 »
Hi
use the Market Locator, please see attached screenshot
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 12 Aug 2017, 12:43 »
Thanks a lot!!!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 01 Sep 2017, 02:46 »
Hi
use the Market Locator, please see attached screenshot
MarkV, I made the file as shown, however some games were not selected and others that were not in the list were loaded. Is there any other way to load only the games that were pre-defined with acertivity?

« Reply #4 on: 01 Sep 2017, 14:10 »
Hi
I just tested this again and it's working fine, perhaps check a few things:
  • the spelling of selection names in the text file must be exactly as on Betfair
  • some selection names could be part of other selection names, for example, "Dinamo" will return "Dinamo Brest", "Dinamo St Petersburg" etc.
  • some markets will appear in the Betfair list but not in the search results because the start time is outside your settings, like "search for up to 1 day ahead"

the other way to do it would be to load all markets and use a trigger to delete markets you do not need:
markets name is not in file
or you could use a combination of a search template and a delete trigger    
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 01 Sep 2017, 14:42 »
Hi
I just tested this again and it's working fine, perhaps check a few things:
  • the spelling of selection names in the text file must be exactly as on Betfair
  • some selection names could be part of other selection names, for example, "Dinamo" will return "Dinamo Brest", "Dinamo St Petersburg" etc.
  • some markets will appear in the Betfair list but not in the search results because the start time is outside your settings, like "search for up to 1 day ahead"

the other way to do it would be to load all markets and use a trigger to delete markets you do not need:
markets name is not in file
or you could use a combination of a search template and a delete trigger    
can you send me an example of this trigger to delete games that are not on the list?

some selection names could be part of other selection names, for example, "Dinamo" will return "Dinamo Brest", "Dinamo St Petersburg" etc. in this case if I put the full name of the team he will only search for what I want? 

« Reply #6 on: 01 Sep 2017, 17:08 »
Hi
yes, for delete trigger please see attached screenshot

full team names, again yes, but "Dinamo St Petersburg" will also return "Dinamo St Petersburg U21"

it is better to use the full names of the game: "X v Y" like in the attached screenshot

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 01 Sep 2017, 22:02 »
Hi
yes, for delete trigger please see attached screenshot

full team names, again yes, but "Dinamo St Petersburg" will also return "Dinamo St Petersburg U21"

it is better to use the full names of the game: "X v Y" like in the attached screenshot
Great!!! I´ll test today!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE